OIDIA VMA’00 Handwritten Lyrics

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

THIS WAS SO COOL WTF NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING

this truly deserves to go viral. YOU ARE SO TALENTED. I don’t use stan Twitter but try getting in touch with some of the big stan accounts. I’m sure this could at least get 10k likes on there!

That is so nice of you!! I really appreciate it! I’m not too familiar with Stan twitter ‘😅😅 id love some more exposure tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
On 4/16/2022 at 9:44 PM, Angelo Novlar said:

That is so nice of you!! I really appreciate it! I’m not too familiar with Stan twitter ‘😅😅 id love some more exposure tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Let me see what I can pull up my sleeve because I definitely think your video deserves to go viral.

The fact that a mod nor Jordan hasn’t featured this yet is beyond me either. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Get your **** together, Exhale. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block