The official Oscars After party thread - will Britney attend?

So Britney is clearly not interested (or ready) for these events. To be honest I don’t blame her - they’ve been an anxiety ridden horrible experience with her ex-team watching her every move. She probably has flashes of trauma from the pressure and madness of it all

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, idontgare said:

But aren’t the Oscars still on? Meaning Britney could possibly still attend the AFTER party? I’m desperate :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

It’s over sis we lost as said above she’s clearly not ready for this stuff yet which is understandable our queen will be back when she’s ready to come back :)

• Love 1
Just now, BettyBoop said:

It’s over sis we lost as said above she’s clearly not ready for this stuff yet which is understandable our queen will be back when she’s ready to come back :)

I know. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:I just want to see our girl shine. But I’m happy she’s not doing anything she doesn’t want to do. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

better that her first appearance after all that has happened is not a red carpet, but I was hoping to see her again in a similar situation to see if she could ever make a comeback.  I am also happy that she was the one to choose and did not influence sam's presence.  so always do what you like Britney and above all that makes you happy

• Love 1

She could also want Sam to have his moment without all the attention being on her? There’s a lot of reasons why she doesn’t want to be there. At least there’s comfort in the fact that it’s HER decision - it’s not like she wouldn’t have been invited.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.