The official Oscars After party thread - will Britney attend?

1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

i have to say its nice to have a thread like this again after so many years... even if she doesnt show up, it's been so long since there was some sort of excitement in the britney world that wasnt related to the c ship lol

and we know if she goes its of her own volition and not a crazy team forcing her into something :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Agree - if she goes, it’s because SHE wants to go. And we won’t have creepy Goblin/Lou/her dad/Edan/Jeff the weirdo publicist and a gaggle of leeches with her

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why would Sam attend a A LIST celebrity high profile event…. without Britney? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't doubt Britney was invited, but she could have sent a person as a seat filler in her place. I don't know, I don't think Sam would have posted. pic of him if Britney is going...That would be like a major giveaway. And didn't his sister post something about Versace? 

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

For the first time in nearly a decade, and insider was right.

Deux Moi posted that Britney would attend the Oscars in versace, and fans shot it down. Flashforward to Friday, Britney posts with Donatella Versace. Now it's Oscar Night, and Sam is going to an event in Versace.

britney still not going :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.