Anthony Preston shares tea on Team Con, what Britney said to him about her situation in the studio & constraints with the BJ album

23 minutes ago, Catalin said:

"I KnOw sTuFf you Don'T, buT I wOn'T tElL yOu cuZ I wAnT tO proTEcT HeR pRIvaCY"

13 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

I figured the way he was tip toeing in that second half he was going to ruffle some feathers.

exactly... i wish someone would actually say something at this point... literally no one has and its so annoying... like come on tell it like it is - why are people still tiptoeing around the whole conservatorship. same with tinashe in that video just posted of her on the kelly clarkson show. i wish she would've said something about the conservatorship dynamics.

that book will be fire.

but i guess its also good that other artists respect her privacy and kinda let her be the one who tells her story.

don't get me wrong, i understand but i wish we'd get more blood from everyone.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

but i guess its also good that other artists respect her privacy and kinda let her be the one who tells her story.

I think it's testament to how much they like/love and respect her. In other sectors (politics), hell, other artists even, there would be books galore coming out about it from all sorts of people trying to cash in.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

We also know that Britney really wanted Alien added to her setlist

remember when she said "Alien could be the third single," and when it came the time to release the third single, the version of Alien "without autotune" (that was actually autotuned in the wrong key) leaked out of nowhere?

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, Applejack said:

remember when she said "Alien could be the third single," and when it came the time to release the third single, the version of Alien "without autotune" (that was actually autotuned in the wrong key) leaked out of nowhere?

I didn’t even think that! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.