Mandy Moore (and lots of famous friends) on her new video IN REAL LIFE

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I love her and her last 2 albums to be honest. Everybody here seem to have a hard on for Jessica Simpson for some odd reason, but IMO Mandy has always been the better one out of the “two blonde pop girls that didn’t really made an impact in the music industry, cause Britney ate them all” category. 

Jessica is far superior than Mandy in every aspect. Don’t compare when she can’t compete. Mandy always played it safe and comes off so basic. One of, if not the least interesting pop girl of the late 90s and 2000s bunch.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Am I the only one who wasnt that impressed?

I mean I thought it was alright but not spectacular.

I wish she would make pop music,

NOT saying it has to be bubble gum pop but you know just something more exciting.

Cool to see Hilary Duff make a cameo, 

She said in her Vanity Fair Lie Detector video that her and Mandy are friends

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Jessica is far superior than Mandy in every aspect. Don’t compare when she can’t compete. Mandy always played it safe and comes off so basic. One of, if not the least interesting pop girl of the late 90s and 2000s bunch.

I disagree. I find Mandy more likeable, and personally I like her voice much better than Jessica’s yelling. “Wild Hope” and “Silver Landings” are better than most music Jessica has put out. Oh, and Mandy is a great actress as well. But that’s just my opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I disagree. I find Mandy more likeable, and personally I like her voice much better than Jessica’s yelling. “Wild Hope” and “Silver Landings” are better than most music Jessica has put out. Oh, and Mandy is a great actress as well. But that’s just my opinion. 

Angry Jessica Simpson GIF

I think we all know Jessica is the better actress

• Haha 6
10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Thanks for sharing! It's a beautiful song. The video was kinda.... cringey for me, though? Not sure why...

i do feel you.

i liked the simplicity of it cause, IN THIS CASE, fits the meaning of the song... just real people, doing real stuff we all do... and being bit silly.

but, sometimes simplicity is just lazyness. i dont think its the case here.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.