Mandy Moore (and lots of famous friends) on her new video IN REAL LIFE

15 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I love her and her last 2 albums to be honest. Everybody here seem to have a hard on for Jessica Simpson for some odd reason, but IMO Mandy has always been the better one out of the “two blonde pop girls that didn’t really made an impact in the music industry, cause Britney ate them all” category. 

They are both queens in their own right and outimpacted the newbzzz :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I was kinda thinking she'd make a, um, really cheap video. I actually love Mandy. I have exactly one tattoo and it's a Mandy Moore Wild Hope tattoo but this isn't giving me the ooh ah sensation. It's fine. Unpopular opinion apparently but I think Amanda Leigh is top tier so I love to see her work with Mike Viola but meh. 

Anyway, still bought concert tickets to check it off my bucket list. Well, ladies, we shall seeeeeeeeee.

Oh, and all I think about when I see this song title is the song "So Real". So real life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block