Buying Concert Tickets Soon? Watch This. (Also, Justin Bieber Overcharging His Own Fans?)

I've posted on here before about how wildly outrageous it is to see your favorite artist these days (which is damn near impossible if you don't have right credit card, connections, etc.). I'm so happy John Oliver covered this in his show.

In my protest of Ticketmaster, I started supported smaller and/or independent artists in 2021, but even they run through Live Nation/Ticketmaster. Curious to know others thoughts on this matter since it's only going to get worse.

• Love 1

They don't sell millions of records like they did before, and streaming doesn't really pay the bills, so the real money is on touring / performing live, and so they are going to charge for it. But they also sell a lot of merchandise, and every single famous person has sponsorship deals through social media now, so they should not be so greedy and tone down the prices...

I’m so glad they’re getting dragged because it’s what they deserve. Ticketmaster is horrible. Presale for the BTS LA shows last year were a huge mess because ticketmaster purposely held back tickets, let scalpers and season pass holders of the stadium in first and they even scalp tickets themselves to resale them. BTS resale tickets were up to 50k per ticket and no I’m not joking. Prices always drop right before the concert because scalpers don’t want to make a loss but *** **** it’s time for Ticketmaster to stop being the monopoly it is because they scam fans left and right. Las Vegas presale for BTS fortunately was a much better experience but still frustrating with site errors every couple of seconds and resale prices of course are once again pure insanity.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block