Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

1 hour ago, handmedown said:

If KFed has done anything right, it was keeping those boys OUT of Hollywood.  They've got a mother and father who love them, they don't need to be hanging out with Spiderman and :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: who the fun is 'Zen-da-ya'?

1615565525524783-IX9vzrwJqaw.jpg?w=1920&

sing-to-me-paolo-hilary-duff.gif

Spoiler

just being funny, yeah i agree with your statement lol.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

would you not be mortified if your mom btw who is posting nude photos

I embarrassed the hell out of my oldest with nothing more than sarcasm and one of her gullible little friends. Kids are going to be embarrassed by or of their parents. It's the natural order, Helen Lovejoy. And just like Britney will never apologize for baring her soul, I will not apologize for being deadpan.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Wow this is quite a lot to unpack lol. I kept thinking in alternate universe where the boys would stay with Brit, Jayden and Sean would be in Hollywood by now. They would be Hollywood royalties, just like Lourdes, North, or Dakota. I mean they're frigging Britney Spears kids. The boys would probably starring in Euphoria and hanging out with Zendaya and Tom Holland.. Too bad they stay with Kevin and all of their anti vaxxer hillbillies.

I Promise you that there is something else out of Euphoria and Hollywood… you don’t need to be there to be happy. I recommend you to leave your bubble for a bit and look around. 🤯

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.