Britney shares new dance video: "I know I'm not the best dancer, a lot of people make fun of the way I move but honestly as long as I’m moving and expressing my body outwardly in someway at this point … that’s healing to me !!!"

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Therapy is all mind work 🤯 … I did that 10 hours a day, 7 days a week when I was abused … there’s nothing worse than torture of the mind

For all those who were wondering what she meant by "work" 10h a day in that god awful facility they forced her into, I guess now it's confirmed by her, they had her doing therapy the whole day long day after day after day...no wonder she hates therapy and doctors

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Her dancing would be seen as fine if these videos were not edited so much. It’s the editing that makes it looks disjointed. Otherwise she has good movements 

She's not putting on a performance, so...I don't care about the editing of a instagram video.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Tar_isa said:

For all those who were wondering what she meant by "work" 10h a day in that god awful facility they forced her into, I guess now it's confirmed by her, they had her doing therapy the whole day long day after day after day...no wonder she hates therapy and doctors

Which is why every time some nitwit says she needs therapy, it just lets me know they aren't listening to her. They've turned water into poison for her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

She’s not and I think fans need to accept this.

Her technique and sharpness is still there. It’s just about choreography and rehearsal. VMA is so iconic because she rehearse every details of the movement diligently. She obviously lost this motivation when she was under big stress like in 2007 or when she’s under conservatorship. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She’s so self aware...and there is a therapy method that involves movement just whatever comes out of your body I’ve heard it as a trauma healing thing, it’s not about dance moves it’s about movement 

Also dancing can be stimming for people with autism and while I’m not trying to diagnose Britney with autism she reminds me a lot of me (A person with autism) :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.