Britney shares new dance video: "I know I'm not the best dancer, a lot of people make fun of the way I move but honestly as long as I’m moving and expressing my body outwardly in someway at this point … that’s healing to me !!!"

3 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

Which is why every time some nitwit says she needs therapy, it just lets me know they aren't listening to her. They've turned water into poison for her.

Exactly. Like it's so easy. She even said so herself in her june testimony, right? Something like she kind of doesn't believe in therapy because she's so harmed by it, but she still knows she probably needs it. I could swear she even made a half joke about it.

Anyway her saying she doesn't like it doesn't mean she's not doing some, either. Just maybe she finds more relief/peace in doing other thrapeutic activities like dancing or horseback riding, painting, being in nature, etc. And I'll stop now because I'm no psychologist and I don't want to talk too much about this or start making guesses at other people's mental health.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

You realize that every example you gave was 2004 and older, I don’t think she meant she was never a good dancer, (even up to 2018 there was that one video she slayed but a lot has happened since then mentally and she’s 40 with multiple previous injuries.) but that she’s not now but still enjoys it and it helps heal.

Um, I never meant to point out at her not being able to do it anymore. The style she chooses to do on IG seems to me like carefree and fun. Many wish they could even spin the way she does. My goal was to show how much of an iconic dancer she is, regardless the year. 

• Love 4
  • Chakra dance 
  • Healing movement
  • Healing dance 
  • Embodied healing 
  • Bodywork
  • Wild woman dance 
  • Free style dance 
  • Kundalini yoga "shake your body " free movement 
  • Belly dancing 
  • Spinning dervishes and the five tibetan rites (spin) 
  • Paul Coelho book "...Portobello" story about (among other things ) enlightenment through dance

Healing through tribal dance through history

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/the-healing-history-of-dance.amp

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Coelho book
  • Love 5
  • Content Curators

Is it choreography she learned in the mirror? No, Is it freestyle? yes and that’s what the general public shouldn’t be judging her on. We know She’s sharing her healing journey  by moving through the motions and I hope it’s helping her, we’ve seen her in dance studios from 2006/08. She’s like “this is what you’ve done to me and I’m gonna put it on display” it’s her hectic life with every move and hair flip 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

But she’s still so captivating to wAtch! I mean look at her movements when there’s really no choreography in these videos, and yet she moves so fluidly and is just so fascinating to watch!

imagine if there was good choreo! She’s gonna be amazing again! 

idk it just seems like her old fire is back! 

THIS!

• Love 2

The only difference with her dancing now and then is choreo! I truly believe that her old fire is back, now that she’s healing. But I mean why would she need choreo when she’s obviously just feeling herself in these videos! 

whats important is that her love for dancing is still there and that she is doing a good job healing! She looks like her old prime self tbh! 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

She can definitely  still dance she just needs a choreographer who can work with her body.

she has so much energy and spark when she moves on ig, no stiffness or anything!

she can definitely combine her Interpretive style of dance with some sick choreography when she’s ready! I mean she coregrahped many pom and Dom perfomances 

• Love 6

Imagine Britney Spears saying she is not the best dancer! She is so humble. I dont know about you but for me , she is showing so much attitude and flow in this video, and I love it, as time goes by she seems to get better and better. 

She is literally sharing her healing journey through her IG posts.

• Love 9

I’m sorry but what!? Britney is an amazing dancer it breaks my heart she thinks these things based off of strangers commenting about a video that wasn’t choreographed. 
she’s working out not dancing I do the same thing. Dancing working out just to be up on your feet is healthy for you 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.