Britney DRAGS Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Lou Taylor sends BreatheHeavy a cease & desist

Kletus
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lou Taylor's representation sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we remove portions of Britney's statement in this topic, which they claim are "defamatory and damaging."

Thank you for understanding. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what is even the technicalities of that? I don't know the US law, but how can a media outlet, or anyone for that matter, be sued by reporting what someone else said? 

Or would it fall in defamation because Britney already deleted the post (though there's evidence that she did)

And even in Britney's case, how could she be sued, if that's her opinion? 

Anyways, at least with the parts they didn't want redacted they confirmed Jamie would do anything for them, not that we didn't know that :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

It’s probably just a scare tactic anyhow … she doesn’t have access to Britney’s money anymore to try sue Brits fans with.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Sfano1234 said:

it's so ridiculous :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:, i mean this is ALL over the internet and one of the biggest stars on the planet threatened to sue her ***, the media will obviously take the story, pop music accounts and fansites will report about it, and as people/stans/whatever, we have the right to speak and speculate about it. Whether Loucifer likes it or not, since she reads Exhale, she's a public figure (something she WANTED to be when she became the spokesperson for the Spears) and that's the life of a public person, everyone will speak about your actions. She's also a CEO and has to represent Tri Star PUBLICLY, she can't still behave as if she was an employee who recieved orders. Suing every fan won't make anyone be by your side or end the story. You made your choice 13 years ago, time to face it.  

Yes to this

Surely there’s a reason Rosengart isn’t telling Britney to not post this stuff.  I’d understand maybe one or two posts she makes out of a moment of passion…but she’s posted so many that have been deleted.  Surely Matthew would’ve told her after the first one or two that she shouldn’t post this stuff.  There is TRUTH in what she says.

• Like 1

I think if Rosengart may have advised Britney to delete the post, nothing she said out of passion will hurt her in the trial. I still believe the GP has the power on this situation and they aren't against Britney like in the 2000s, if they knew all of what Lou and Robin did (at the same level of Jamie) it's game over. However, the media presence on the case may not be huge like last year. 

On 2/24/2022 at 4:46 PM, Seanril said:

Jordan why do you give in to these women? You are reporting on a statement that someone made. You fold too quickly and its disappointing.

You can’t gamble with someone else’s livelihood. You lose nothing sitting behind your keyboard saying this. You don’t know what Lou Taylor can and would do. Jordan has been growing BH for a few years shy of two decades. It’s risky. Better to just “give in” and move on. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am sorry I disappointed you. 

Its just unfortunate that everyone is bowing out and tucking their tail between their legs for Lou Taylor and her lawyers. Honestly, this stuff is true so if they want to go into discovery to prove this defamation and slander LETS GO. It will be the worst decision they ever made besides doing these heinous acts.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BritneyFreedNow said:

And what are you RISKING by being behind your computer and saying these things right now? Maybe you have opinions, but has your livelihood and income been threatened? This ish is serious. If they attempt to sue, even with no real cause, they do it because how does a regular person afford an attorney to fight that?? They can drop the case later,  but after you went in to debt and for them the cost is relatively nothing??  Could  YOU give up 10G's right now to pay to defend yourself in a defamation lawsuit??

I'm not saying it's right or that there aren't still ways to fight it,  especially when you have truth and the law on your side, and yea they ARE being bullies without actual cause...  but when you personally are RISKING NOTHING,  maybe you shouldn't judge the ones that are actually putting their necks on the line.

Oh yes I CAN afford it and believe me Id love to go toe to toe with them. Let them be exposed for what they have done. They dont want this smoke. Its not defamation and slander when its the truth sweetie. This mentality of succumbing to bullies is not a way to live life so I'm sorry you live yours that way. Everytime someone bullies and pushes you around - you fold? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You can’t gamble with someone else’s livelihood. You lose nothing sitting behind your keyboard saying this. You don’t know what Lou Taylor can and would do. Jordan has been growing BH for a few years shy of two decades. It’s risky. Better to just “give in” and move on. 

Thats an unfortunate way to live. We can take this beyond the screen and keyboard - best believe that. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.