I was today years old when I found out the trousers that Britney wore to *NSYNC's “Celebrity” album release party are the same trousers/pants she wore for the “Britney” album cover shoot

On 2/22/2022 at 9:07 AM, Leodance said:

Probably the best pants of 2000s :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to all of her iconic fashion pieces of the late 90s and early 2000s, particularly the ones that were individually hand-designed by Kurt and Bart. It’s a mystery to me considering there were so many.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to all of her iconic fashion pieces of the late 90s and early 2000s, particularly the ones that were individually hand-designed by Kurt and Bart. It’s a mystery to me considering there were so many.

I’m sure she still has them in storage or in her closets :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Love 1
Just now, Dirk said:

this outfit is ICONIC i love it so much, the top is really cool

also her hair style here is so cool!

and I pretend that Billie Eilish bought those pants for the Your Power video

BB-news-Billie-Eilish-Drops-Your-Power-M

I love how she’s always been so inspired and vocal towards Britney despite them having entirely different sounds.

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I will forever love the connection someone here made that she was inspired by Dramatic for I'm Not Your Friend lol and its sound so similar like a demo

I love both songs so much but I don’t really hear it tbh. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:
I do however think Joshua Bassett’s “Lie Lie Lie” was directly influenced by Britney’s “Conscious”.

The guitar riff is practically identical and has that early 2000s sound. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block