I think Britney is obviously happy with him and nothing else matters. She’s a grown woman and can make her own decisions. After everything Britney has been through I find it disgusting on so many levels that people who do not know this woman think they have any say on the people she chooses to spend her life with and a direct contradiction of everything the #FreeBritney movement stood for. I also think it comes from a place of not wanting to see Britney happy and living a peaceful life because they want her releasing more music, performing more concerts, putting her life on hold yet again to entertain them.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

I think Britney is obviously happy with him and nothing else matters. She’s a grown woman and can make her own decisions. After everything Britney has been through I find it disgusting on so many levels that people who do not know this woman think they have any say on the people she chooses to spend her life with and a direct contradiction of everything the #FreeBritney movement stood for. I also think it comes from a place of not wanting to see Britney happy and living a peaceful life because they want her releasing more music, performing more concerts, putting her life on hold yet again to entertain them.

Even though I have since deleted the post because of rules, this is a BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM where people discuss BRITNEY SPEARS. I was merely asking for peoples opinion. Further, when was I suggesting she shouldn’t be with him? Why can’t one question his motives? Many people in the past have taken advantage of her. Stop being so pressed and sensitive.Β 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Honestly, he seems like a good guy.Β 

Some people like to whine about not being able to have an opinion on him, but they are the same ones who will publish unverified rumors from a random Twitter account with 37 followers just to slam Sam. I can't imagine spending so much time stanning someone while trying to ruin her longest relationship.Β 

I have been on this site for a mere week and it is driving me insane how sensitive people are on here. It’s like walking on egg shells. Have never seen anything like it lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2