Mary J. Blige - Good Morning Gorgeous (New LP) Out Now!

JayTawndre

MJB dropped the third single off GMG titled Rent Money and it's a R&B slow jam that is so good. She also released her first new album since 2017 titled Good Morning Gorgeous. If you like smooth R&B with a few urban bangers than this for you! This album is Mary back in her zone and I'm here for it. She is bringing swag and vocals, visuals and classic R&B like I grew up listening to when I was a kid, I was just a kid. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mzp2rb3ho69gdipyggcg

The video for Rent Money is out!

Give it a spin and get ready for her return to live TV at the Halftime Show :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Hot hot hot! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block