Jamie Lynn readying a new podcast

With all the articles about what Juno's done, I  think the first episode could be a massive hit and just pelt her with the crazy hard questions, in non-trolling methods so she can't force end any calls or posts.

She might try a few episodes and under enough scrutiny would abandon the project.

However. I agree with the posts I've seen in this thread. Best not to give them any platform at all. They need the GP to take action, its obvious what they need to happen and completely ignoring the shill storm is helping not just helping us put the best foot forward, but also lets our QueenB do the same.

Toxic fanbases can ruin what its fans love for outsiders, and these days that toxic behavior is easily recognized. I don't see any reason why we should serve up such easily twisted evidence.

I can just see the headlines now:

"Britney Spears sends fans on hate campaigns!!!"

If we ignore them, they won't be able to hurt B anymore. Lets answer the better question. Which news sources are all about shilling team con's crap. =^D

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Derrick said:

Who would even go on that? I can’t think of any “celebrities” her limited comments on her social media only get like 4 comments. Lmao

I want the first episode to involve her getting a medium to do a séance for her dead cats. I want their voices to be heard. THEY Will speak the truth! How many was it? FIVE?! *allegedly*
real housewives shannon beador GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Queen Shannon 

Yasssss! I stan Shannon on RHOC! What do you think about this new season? Personally I think it’s worse than last season! Heather is the ultimate “Karen”, Emily and Gina are boring AF and bring the show down in my opinion. The only redeeming quality this season is Shannon! I’m fearful for RHOC’s future 

Real Housewives Sleeping GIF

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Yasssss! I stan Shannon on RHOC! What do you think about this new season? Personally I think it’s worse than last season! Heather is the ultimate “Karen”, Emily and Gina are boring AF and bring the show down in my opinion. The only redeeming quality this season is Shannon! I’m fearful for RHOC’s future 

Real Housewives Sleeping GIF

I’m over this season but love Shannon. She’s a mess but so am I :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: They need to bring back Vicki though!  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.