Lindsay's best songs

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I love all of her singles. I just recently discovered Bossy and I can’t believe I hadn’t heard it before! Ultimate from Freaky Friday is cute too.

I like Lindsay but I’ve never heard her albums, should I?

Yes! You should definitely listen to Speak. That album slaps from beginning to end. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: Her second one is good, too. But it does feel like a lesser version of the first one. You should at least listen to If It's Alright, I Live For The Day and Edge Of Seventeen from album number 2. 

• Love 3

I loved Over and the video where she’s drinking the milk on the fridge and the leaves falling. 

I also loved Confessions of a broke heart and the video she directed herself! Very strong 

Honorable mentions:

First - heard a lot when I had to boost myself! Going out and about, flirting with the boyz, being 19… 

Black Hole - it’s still stuck in my head after all these years, great tune! 

I think Linds had a lot of potential in general, she had the artistic ability, more so than Ashlee for example. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HauntedCircus said:

Yes! You should definitely listen to Speak. That album slaps from beginning to end. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: Her second one is good, too. But it does feel like a lesser version of the first one. You should at least listen to If It's Alright, I Live For The Day and Edge Of Seventeen from album number 2. 

I think I might enjoy Speak more too. I'm excited to eventually listen to them :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

To be honest,

I wasnt allowed to buy her albums because my mom thought she was a bad role model 

However

I did like the singles like Rumors and Over and knew about them cause they were on TRL.

I also loved the songs she sang on her movie soundtracks like "Ultimate" from Freaky Friday and That Girl (Teenage Drama Queen" from Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen.

She has SUCH a great voice and body of work,

its a shame she focused on partying and doing ***** more than prioritizing a potential hit music career.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.