Turkish Pop

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! Interesting topic on this Britney fansite! I am from BULGARIA-the country next to Turkey. I just wanna ask all of you, Britney fans, have you heard any Bulgarian pop artists? I can name few-Lili Ivanova, Maria Ilieva, Lubo Kirov, Poli Genova,Graffa, Irra, Miro and so on. I hope you to find out more about Bulgarian pop music-it is better than the Turkish pop.

Anyway, my number 1 pop artist remains Britney and I will always be her number 1 fan!!!!!!!Popsicle Freezer Pop GIFHip Hop Dancing GIF by Dizzy FaeBritney Spears Yes GIFBulgaria Riuhotels GIF by RIU Hotels & Resorts

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, plam said:

Hi! Interesting topic on this Britney fansite! I am from BULGARIA-the country next to Turkey. I just wanna ask all of you, Britney fans, have you heard any Bulgarian pop artists? I can name few-Lili Ivanova, Maria Ilieva, Lubo Kirov, Poli Genova,Graffa, Irra, Miro and so on. I hope you to find out more about Bulgarian pop music-it is better than the Turkish pop.

Anyway, my number 1 pop artist remains Britney and I will always be her number 1 fan!!!!!!!Popsicle Freezer Pop GIFHip Hop Dancing GIF by Dizzy FaeBritney Spears Yes GIFBulgaria Riuhotels GIF by RIU Hotels & Resorts

what about this?

*screams* I LOVE TARKAN!!! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm sorry, it's the only Turkish singer I know, but WHAT AN ARTIST!!
This is literally one of my favorites songs. In life. EVER:

I'm a huuuge fan of his "Karma" album, and these two singles omg...

HIS EYES. HIS VOICE. HOW HE HANDLES THAT APPLE, BREAK ME KINGGG!

Now this?:

Absolutely beautiful song, gooorgeous man.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, corpsetranger said:

What are some good singers whose discography is worth diving into? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Is it true Sezen Aksu is considered to be the Turkish Madonna? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Could you recommend some other iconic singers? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

yes we consider her as turkish madonna and there is another turkish madonna too (but about her plastic procedures and also she is really iconic af.

) her name is ajda pekkan and both of them are icon, legend and they are the moment.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block