People forget easily

After today's Instagram post many people starting to say that she needs vocal coach,she sings horrible , that's why she lip sync !!  Well, people forget easily.. Britney just trolling and she doesn't want to have the perfect image of a pop star-icon.. that's why we had many messy dance Instagram videos of her doing crazy hair flips and silly spins instead of real good choreography..

Don't expect Britney to be the mega super star that you all want..and especially on Instagram!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I feel like I’m the only one who enjoyed listening to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: like yeah she clearly was just messing about but it’s fun to hear what her voice is capable of doing and you can definitely imagine what it’d sound like if she sang a proper song 

As an avid music listener, I can say that she was on-point and on-pitch :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Her voice is just getting bigger and better

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

After today's Instagram post many people starting to say that she needs vocal coach,she sings horrible , that's why she lip sync !!  Well, people forget easily.. Britney just trolling and she doesn't want to have the perfect image of a pop star-icon.. that's why we had many messy dance Instagram videos of her doing crazy hair flips and silly spins instead of real good choreography..

Don't expect Britney to be the mega super star that you all want..and especially on Instagram!!!

Huh? This was difficult to follow but I think I know what you're saying.

Idk, the start of the Instagram video seemed shouty but she didn't sound off key. I was amazed by her range and how full her voice sounded. I hoped but never thought I'd see the day. The closest we got to that on a recording was What You Need most recently. I hope she keeps embracing that vocal style and takes care or her voice with lessons etc.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

Her voice cracked a bit cos she was using the nasal voice and is a bit rusty after not singing/recording for 3 years. What do they expect 💀 let them be mad/confused. Singers cannot alway be consistent. 

she sang 'somethin to talk about' live after a decade of full playback shows and her voice was great-I don't understand how her voice now is a bit rusty after not singing/recording for ONLY 3 years

6 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I dont know if you're trying to prove a point with the video you posted, but she sounds like a mess here.

She can be good if she gets training tho.

a mess ? check your ears -her voice in that 2017 performance was better than ''everytime'' and ''shadow'' messy live performances from onyx hotel

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Huh? This was difficult to follow but I think I know what you're saying.

Idk, the start of the Instagram video seemed shouty but she didn't sound off key. I was amazed by her range and how full her voice sounded. I hoped but never thought I'd see the day. The closest we got to that on a recording was What You Need most recently. I hope she keeps embracing that vocal style and takes care or her voice with lessons etc.

She went off in What you need. Like I can feel through the speakers that she had fun recording that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block