Thoughts on waking and baking?

rik

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Unrelated, but is anyone else feeling kinda blue these days? Must be seasonal depression combined with the pandemic. I mean, I'm exaggerating, but I'm definitely feeling a bit down and overwhelmed. I have so many assignments I don't wanna do, plus I always get really sappy and lovesick around this time of year. I spent like 7 hours watching a gay drama yesterday. I'm not the emotional type, but I definitely shed some tears during a long-awaited kiss scene. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I have been a complete mess as of late! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: You are not alone (notalone, notalone, notaalloooooone) in this. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Unrelated, but is anyone else feeling kinda blue these days? Must be seasonal depression combined with the pandemic. I mean, I'm exaggerating, but I'm definitely feeling a bit down and overwhelmed. I have so many assignments I don't wanna do, plus I always get really sappy and lovesick around this time of year. I spent like 7 hours watching a gay drama yesterday. I'm not the emotional type, but I definitely shed some tears during a long-awaited kiss scene. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Omg it’s okay listen, I feel the exact same way. Particularly when I was 22 and last year to be honest, I had the worst S.A.D. It’s so weird but I find sitting near a heater really helps calm me down even a bit more. I’m not sure how cold it is right now where you live,  particularly with global warming but I can tell you this…. you are worthy of so much. Your willingness to always gravitate towards the good things in life will always supersede  anything your anxiety (sorry I’m assuming, correct me if I’m wrong) and depression are trying to convince you of. You are a great friend and I also am sure people in your life are aware of how hard you are working. Given that I’ve only been out of school for a year, I know that December is usually the worst time of year for the first semester. It you’re watching TV and find yourself exhausted, it’s likely your body telling you that you’re needing to take a break. And remember, it always gets done regardless of the journey and stress that comes along the way. My friend told me this in my final year of undergrad a couple years ago, and it really helped me. It’s obviously easier said than done, but don’t blame yourself for feeling how you feel. As for crying in a kiss scene, it goes to show how invested you are in a clearly well written show if it manages to result in that kind of emotional response. 

sending you so many hugs 

im gonna try to wake and bake rn but if u need anything!!!!! Inbox here 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg it’s okay listen, I feel the exact same way. Particularly when I was 22 and last year to be honest, I had the worst S.A.D. It’s so weird but I find sitting near a heater really helps calm me down even a bit more. I’m not sure how cold it is right now where you live,  particularly with global warming but I can tell you this…. you are worthy of so much. Your willingness to always gravitate towards the good things in life will always supersede  anything your anxiety (sorry I’m assuming, correct me if I’m wrong) and depression are trying to convince you of. You are a great friend and I also am sure people in your life are aware of how hard you are working. Given that I’ve only been out of school for a year, I know that December is usually the worst time of year for the first semester. It you’re watching TV and find yourself exhausted, it’s likely your body telling you that you’re needing to take a break. And remember, it always gets done regardless of the journey and stress that comes along the way. My friend told me this in my final year of undergrad a couple years ago, and it really helped me. It’s obviously easier said than done, but don’t blame yourself for feeling how you feel. As for crying in a kiss scene, it goes to show how invested you are in a clearly well written show if it manages to result in that kind of emotional response. 

sending you so many hugs 

im gonna try to wake and bake rn but if u need anything!!!!! Inbox here 

Are you trying to make me a Sheryl Crow stan? That song is giving peak 'sad boy/girl hours', and I'm here for it. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Anyways, thank you so much. I do need to stop worrying because it's a never-ending cycle. At the end of the day, I've always gotten sh-t done and then some no matter how much I procrastinate, so it won't be any different this semester. And on the bright side, my sappiness and lovesickness are making me feel really inspired to write, so something good will definitely come out of it, as I have three Creative Writing assignments to write. Hope my professor is ready for the emotional wreckage I'm gonna put her through. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: Thanks for the encouragement, King. Have fun with your ganja. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Are you trying to make me a Sheryl Crow stan? That song is giving peak 'sad boy/girl hours', and I'm here for it. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Anyways, thank you so much. I do need to stop worrying because it's a never-ending cycle. At the end of the day, I've always gotten sh-t done and then some no matter how much I procrastinate, so it won't be any different this semester. And on the bright side, my sappiness and lovesickness are making me feel really inspired to write, so something good will definitely come out of it, as I have three Creative Writing assignments to write. Hope my professor is ready for the emotional wreckage I'm gonna put her through. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: Thanks for the encouragement, King. Have fun with your ganja. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Omg I wanna read some of your writing if you’re comfortable!!! Also yes- I am making u a Stan omg 

Exactly. It legit ALWAYS gets done. You might be procrastinating right now (that too, school

lays out so many unrealistic expectations and deadlines that it can make you start to doubt your worth and capacity of intelligence even if it’s so not the case. You’re going to be good !!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block