Britney is about to crack into the Top 100 most popular artists on Spotify!

My Only Wish needs a video and a push from the label! It does so well for such little effort. They could do a music video in claymation (or whatever it’s called) like the classic Christmas movies, or maybe a compilation of home videos with her and her sons during the holidays.  So many options!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

My Only Wish needs a video and a push from the label! It does so well for such little effort. They could do a music video in claymation (or whatever it’s called) like the classic Christmas movies, or maybe a compilation of home videos with her and her sons during the holidays.  So many options!

I like the home videos/photos of her and her kids through the years but the lyrics won’t match. Maybe home videos or her and Sam 🤣

28 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

How about a BTI part 2 anime style!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SJK said:

I like the home videos/photos of her and her kids through the years but the lyrics won’t match. Maybe home videos or her and Sam 🤣

You right 😂 I guess I was just thinking of Christmas, family and cheer, etc, and not necessarily the lyrics - but yeah 😛

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block