Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Just now, Deanlondon said:

That's just as bad. What's your point?

This is him in a nutshell. And this mother****er was praising her forced stay at the facility. I think he wrote the post about Christina. Because he cares about his own image, while he always make Britney out to be a joke and less important. Like some kind of immature diva who always wants him to celebrate her birthday every day and carry her around everywhere. Now he is about to get married to her fortune and above all, married to her spotlight, and has made sure his best friend is going to be her manager. As her “supported decision making person 24/7” you know. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

I would say that only one time, so read with understanding.

First of all as many Xtina's fans knows she's a private person - she never spoke with paparazzi (as Britney did), she always
leaving them with cold attitude. She never spoke about private things right before camara - she could praise her ex-husband in interviews, but she never
said bad words about him after divorce. 

Xtina had ZERO bad intentions with refusing to talk. And to be very fair - she doesn't has to and didn't before. 

I find extremely disrespectful from Britney to shade Xtina - this is showing a big difference between them - one of them has a actually a brain (no, it's not Britney)

Life is funny. When you're giving nice statment nobody (Britney as well) doesn't to be intrested, but when you refusing you're a *****. So Lady FakeGa its praised, because she
did it in other direction - she refused to talk in June, but right now it's a good idea for a movie promo. Funny that Britney didn't say a word during Xtina's weird period (2010-2012) - you should start from yourself first girl! 

But Britney what's good? Xtina would not care about this shade, she will leave this as it is. She doesn't care. But you lost a great supporter. 

Actually she should stop being driven by emotions, but start to use a brain.

Xtina was threaded the worst way and and its not in any way deserved.

You say that Britney is a strong woman (and she's saying that about herself as well). Well strong people don't play victims all the time. Xtina doesn't. Period. I see that ending cship wasn't probably a good idea. 

It's always good to love and never good to hate. Xtina does understand this - she didn't when she was in her early 20's but that changed. Britney didn't learn her lessons - seeking for bad intentions from people when they not it's a sign of mental issues.

Report me if u want - i don't care :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Christina honey it’s ok:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

People on this thread are ridiculous, this is BRITNEY SPEARS who got out of a system and she shaded someone for the first time in her life, period why Britney always has to be nice? Being nice is what put her into this abuse in the first place, Britney didn't like Xtina reaction and she said about it whats the big deal? Move on. 

I truly don’t understand why literally any other celebrity can be shady and it’s funny and justifiable, but the moment Britney even dares to throw shade (which is barely shade at all) people are saying she’s awful and deserves to be back in the cship? Like do we really hate this woman that much? 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

what is hey boyfriends excuse?

no excuse to Boyfriend, Britney must've told him or her manager whats up with that? Britney didn't even attend Paris wedding or went to the premiere, Britney is getting married to this guy he is new to the spotlight. 

21 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Britney was always the one star who didn't bash other people. Now all she does is bashing people, even tho she is right. But i dont like it tbh. I thought she doesn't like drama yet she only creates more drama this way.

Because it is probably NOT HER DOING IT. It is probably Sam Asghari and Cade and the remaining Decision Making “support team” appointed by Jodi Montgomery. Britney just released a new hostage video on Instagram that didn’t feel authentic at all. I don’t recognise her manners, behaviour or choice of words the slightest. And I mean before the conservatorship now, she speaks in the video just like how Cassie expresses herself on her private social media. 

1 minute ago, armrunner1998 said:

I truly don’t understand why literally any other celebrity can be shady and it’s funny and justifiable, but the moment Britney even dares to throw shade (which is barely shade at all) people are saying she’s awful and deserves to be back in the cship? Like do we really hate this woman that much? 

People have always put Britney on some very high bar since always, Britney has been shaded multiple times by multiple celebrities back in those days and dare I say Britney never spoke negatively and a part of me always wanted her to speak up like Mariah does there's no point in being sweet always. Britney shaded Xtina like Xtina did multiple times, they are just not friends and people need to understand if Xtina made that long tweet 5 words like 'She deserves the best life' wouldn't have hurt but her reaction was awful and who would like it, even I won't. Britney is free and she knows what she's saying. 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

what is hey boyfriends excuse?

Britney has already heard what Sam had to say regarding her victory whereas Christina signaled her publicist to shut down all talks about Britney as if Britney  doesn't matter to her.

Sam likely didn't want to feed the media but Christina seemed to just not want to talk about Britney, at all.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Lol he is her boyfriend, and he has been pro #freebritney movement for a while, its different

“For a while”, that is almost funny because it is so horrendous. He started to date a kidnapped victim of severe abuse and trafficking years ago, and lately started to support her right to human rights. 

• Love 2
Just now, Xavierleleon said:

“For a while”, that is almost funny because it is so horrendous. He started to date a kidnapped victim of severe abuse and trafficking years ago, and lately started to support her right to human rights. 

Just like previous BFs he was also under an NDA, how much you even know about this case? Britney shaded Xtina, move on Xtina has done it multiple times. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Because it is probably NOT HER DOING IT. It is probably Sam Asghari and Cade and the remaining Decision Making “support team” appointed by Jodi Montgomery. Britney just released a new hostage video on Instagram that didn’t feel authentic at all. I don’t recognise her manners, behaviour or choice of words the slightest. And I mean before the conservatorship now, she speaks in the video just like how Cassie expresses herself on her private social media. 

Lol Stop!, its Britney!, she has control over her media too, and yes she can be a shady bish too, and she actually knows Xtina in person, last time she mentioned her was on Xfactor and she said "she loved her to death", maybe she found out about something

• Haha 1

Hmmm... do you think it was Christina? The one Brit was referring to back in July?

Christina posted her message of support around end of June. After a few weeks, mid July, I remember Brit posting a message about someone not reaching out when she was drowning then posting a public message of support suddenly....

Her insta story feels loaded. Like it was just not about the clip she shared...

Anyway, I hope in time she finds peace. Continuosly praying for her happiness.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, frank194 said:

Lo siento britney per en esta te equivocaste mal. Tampoco eres el centro del universo como para que todos esten hablando de vos. 

Una pena caer tan bajo Britney.... 

Caer bajo es cantar sobre el poder de la mujer y que se le pregunte sobre Britney y su violación de los derechos humanos durante 13 años y esta señora que anteriormente se hartaba de hablar de la posición de Britney SOLO porque iba a sacar nueva música? o porque sentía que como mujer debía defender a otra mujer en apuros? y ahora que le preguntan no dice nada??? sorry pero las cosas no van así... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.