Thread for Britney to read to give us signs that she’s on here.

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

This is not a joking matter :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

LOL! This is a stressful time. My post was in a playful manner to lighten the mood as we head into tomorrow and the end of this nightmare Britney has endured. Britney is queen and we’re all fighting for her freedom! If she’s on here, I don’t want any of us to know tbh. Give her privacy. If she wants to see what we say on here, let her do it anonymously. And if she wants to see her accounting for the last 13 years, let her do that too LT :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

B if you are seeing this please sing an acoustic version of your arguably best song Unusual You on your next post. Break the internet baby girl 

Sincerely 

Unyewsewalyew

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I personally hope she never performs anything from any of the conservatorship albums again (except maybe something from Glory since she said it’s her baby). But the others, nope, they don’t exist. Especially not the conservatorship anthem, Work B

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

LOL! This is a stressful time. My post was in a playful manner to lighten the mood as we head into tomorrow and the end of this nightmare Britney has endured. Britney is queen and we’re all fighting for her freedom! If she’s on here, I don’t want any of us to know tbh. Give her privacy. If she wants to see what we say on here, let her do it anonymously. And if she wants to see her accounting for the last 13 years, let her do that too LT :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Pretty sure this thread doesn’t ask anyone to expose who she is? It’s a playful, fun thread for Britney to read, privately on her account to give us, Britney fans fun signs that she is in fact on here :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block