Madonna Serves as Harley Quinn on Halloween!

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is 63 for the 21st century. 

People need to understand Unfortunately for Madonna and most Music acts, the Kardashians beauty standards became the celebrity norm, so try to understand how Hollywood beauty standards changed, you can't look normal especially if everything in Hollywood is competition.  

This is kinda sad... 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is 63 for the 21st century. 

People need to understand Unfortunately for Madonna and most Music acts, the Kardashians beauty standards became the celebrity norm, so try to understand how Hollywood beauty standards changed, you can't look normal especially if everything in Hollywood is competition.  

Madonna is a legend. I think she's earned the right to make herself look anyway she wants.

There's younger celebs who are getting tons of work done too. One model I often see - Abigail Ratchford has had a lot of work done and still looks beautiful.

There's really nothing wrong with cosmetics. If it makes someone feel better about themselves, then it's worth it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gordon said:

Madonna is a legend. I think she's earned the right to make herself look anyway she wants.

There's younger celebs who are getting tons of work done too. One model I often see - Abigail Ratchford has had a lot of work done and still looks beautiful.

There's really nothing wrong with cosmetics. If it makes someone feel better about themselves, then it's worth it.

You got the point, too, but the thing that makes me sad is you cannot be yourself, truly, like that.

We all know Madonna doesn't look like this in real life. I know every hollywood star retouches their photos before posting on social media or being on a magazine cover, but Madonna's is just too much. It's just far from the reality of who she is and it feels like she's denying the truth.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Wishmaster said:

You got the point, too, but the thing that makes me sad is you cannot be yourself, truly, like that.

We all know Madonna doesn't look like this in real life. I know every hollywood star retouches their photos before posting on social media or being on a magazine cover, but Madonna's is just too much. It's just far from the reality of who she is and it feels like she's denying the truth.

If ur a true Madonna fan.

She gets easily influenced by the man she dates. When she was married to Guy. She was lady of the manor. 

Her boyfriend is 27, she adapted to his age and his style. 

I don't know of this could be fixed. 

Watch her ellen interview in 2015, Ellen asks why she won't date a guy her age..

The answer was ageist itself, from using a british term for Walker called a Zimmer frame. 

Most articles point out Madonna is ageist herself in her own ageism battle. 

Cos she represents herself, a lot of women her age said she doesn't represent them. Feminists said she never represented women at all even during the book era, they said if anybody is to blame for how women are perceived now it's due to Madonna, because of her society expects us to be rebel rousers and have a f u attitude and hate the men in our life. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.