Girls can wear jeans, cut their hair short because it’s ok to be a boy but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading because you think that being a girl is degrading but secretly you’d love to know what it’s like, wouldn’t you

rik

The way I just finished listening to Ray of Light. It was a transcendental experience. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Honestly, that three-album run from RoL to American Life is just magnificent. A lot of production elements are consistent across the three records, yet each still provides its own unique experience. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Glad to see you repping one of the best tracks from Music. Is Rik just stanning a timeless masterpiece, or is Rik going through a gender identity crisis, though? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2

Also, I just realised that The Power of Good-Bye, To Have and Not to Hold, and Little Star were co-written by Rick Nowels. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Y'know, that Rick Nowels who used to be Lana's go-to before she decided that she too wanted to be part of the list of pop girlies who'd wh-red out Jack Antonoff. :typing_keyboard_computer: Plus, he co-wrote and produced her best album (i.e., Honeymoon). I love a full-circle moment. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
15 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The way I just finished listening to Ray of Light. It was a transcendental experience. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Honestly, that three-album run from RoL to American Life is just magnificent. A lot of production elements are consistent across the three records, yet each still provides its own unique experience. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Glad to see you repping one of the best tracks from Music. Is Rik just stanning a timeless masterpiece, or is Rik going through a gender identity crisis, though? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I love this song because it was produced by Guy Sigsworth. He and Imogen Heap formed the duo Frou Frou and released the album, Details. If anybody likes What it feels like for a girl, then definitely give Details a listen! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

I love this song because it was produced by Guy Sigsworth. He and Imogen Heap formed the duo Frou Frou and released the album, Details. If anybody likes What it feels like for a girl, then definitely give Details a listen! 

I've heard of Imogen Heap because many people have compared Ellie Goulding's early work (which I adore) to hers. I've also heard of Frou Frou, but I didn't know it consisted of Imogen Heap and Guy. Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds like something that'd totally be up my alley. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The video remix surpasses the snoozefest original 

Hit thread without me commenting :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: but also I think the snooze fest u refer tk cost me 50 dollars to get on a 7” record with Dont Tell me as the Bside so :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving: 

the original is good if u wanna think about your life and fluidity and like… tbh MTV diaries. I noticed this was played a lot

the original is more like if u and I were to go do :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: in a club bathroom…  :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: For a giiiirll :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.