My new single is out

setmeonfire

22 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Thanks ❤️

10 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Oh my god I absolutely love this! You’re so talented and the lyrics are amazing! I’m totally adding this to my playlist! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Thank you so much, that’s really sweet of you! I can’t wait to show you my new stuff next year! ❤️

2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Wait... You're so talented! :dead_falling_wig_dying: Congrats on your song. It's 100% my vibe.

Add the YouTube link in your post or in the hyppedit link if you can :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Thank you so much ❤️ For youtube maybe I will! I just need to contact Tunecore because the audio video is on some random channel instead of my artist channel 💀

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

The next Billboard Hot 100 smash hit. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

2 hours ago, Markoct said:

And he wont go easy on Adele :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

2 hours ago, Markoct said:

Yes wooooOoo ooOo wooOooo YESS :neydedance_purple:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Obliterate my wig, king! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
Come thru vocals and lyrics! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Awwww y’all are way too nice ❤️❤️ I’m so happy that you like the song!! And yes coming through with a sleeper number 1 hit in 2023!! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, setmeonfire said:

Thank you so much ❤️ For youtube maybe I will! I just need to contact Tunecore because the audio video is on some random channel instead of my artist channel 💀

Awwww y’all are way too nice ❤️❤️ I’m so happy that you like the song!! And yes coming through with a sleeper number 1 hit in 2023!! 

Maybe you’ll make my Apple Music Replay 2021 playlist! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Then Billboard! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

20 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe you’ll make my Apple Music Replay 2021 playlist! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Then Billboard! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

15 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Really fun! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Thank you guys ❤️

13 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Tell us more about you! When did you start writing music? 

I started singing a while ago and even released 1 french ep and 1 english ep but I’m finally doing the music I want to make and working with people who really bring out the best in me. break my own heart was co-written with my best friend, Lydia Sutherland and Jake Davey. You should check out their music if you like country-pop, they’re great! ☺️ 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.