An exhaler and I just shot a music video!

rik

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It’s giving Britney and Felicia on the set of BOMT! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: So proud of the final product! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

That was legit my first thought too when I re watched this after years, that it was referencing Baby. 
I am so proud of the final product too, thank you for being such a great director and visionary 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Oh, it's okay. It's alright. I'm cool, y'know what... It's like, when I find that person that is right for me... And he'll be wonderful. And when I look at that person, I'm not even gonna be able to remember the boy who broke up with me over Exhale in 25 seconds when I was 22.

Retract ur statement 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not after you sent your little minion @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN after me in broad daylight:

I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, so:

Omg PLZ THAT IS NOT MY MINION!!!  :gunriah_mariah_carey: SUCCESSIA IS MY FRIEND

we grew up together please put some respect ON DIGNIFIED LOVES NAME, tHe mother of exhale OK :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

Spoiler

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg PLZ THAT IS NOT MY MINION!!!  :gunriah_mariah_carey: SUCCESSIA IS MY FRIEND

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She's a legend, but I'm no longer promoting her new releases on my Insta stories after she came for me like that without knowing the full story. @Roxxy got all the receipts on tape - @Style. admitting to leaking that fabricated-azz story to TMZ about me cheating on you with Nick when in reality it was Demi. She had walked in on them, yet told the press it was me. A week later, she was all up in my DMs, telling me it was an honest mistake, but I know damn well she was just pressed I had asked Shawn to hop on my Lover remix, not her. This is Ms Petty we're talking about.

And the verbal abuse I had to endure at the hands of your little Jonatics?

Moreover, I don't need your dead crocodile tears. I'm thriving without you.

In two weeks you'll be in my DMs, asking me for ***** anyways.

@deadcrocodiletears, what's good?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

releases on my Insta stories after she came for me like that without knowing the full story. @Roxxy got all the receipts on tape - @Style. admitting to leaking that fabricated-azz story to TMZ about me cheating on you with Nick when in reality it was Demi. She had walked in on them, yet told the press it was me.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

NOT THESE VIDEOS STOP SHDHJDJDHDHSHSHSHHSBD  IM SCARED

14 minutes ago, Rik said:

Not me getting too into the roleplaying. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Either way, Maritess Trosper is an icon really. A gay icon even:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It's okay, bestie. I will to take you back if you promise to stream 'Nashe's 333 daily. My WhatsApp DMs are open, and I'll watch both of your documentaries tomorrow. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

She's a legend, but I'm no longer promoting her new releases on my Insta stories after she came for me like that without knowing the full story. @Roxxy got all the receipts on tape - @Style. admitting to leaking that fabricated-azz story to TMZ about me cheating on you with Nick when in reality it was Demi. She had walked in on them, yet told the press it was me. A week later, she was all up in my DMs, telling me it was an honest mistake, but I know damn well she was just pressed I had asked Shawn to hop on my Lover remix, not her. This is Ms Petty we're talking about.

And the verbal abuse I had to endure at the hands of your little Jonatics?

Moreover, I don't need your dead crocodile tears. I'm thriving without you.

In two weeks you'll be in my DMs, asking me for ***** anyways.

@deadcrocodiletears, what's good?

Boy, you better stop right there because I’m known of silencing the alleged victims. :emma:

Me and Rikkk? Had a good **** last night in the woods. Bye! :emma:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not me getting too into the roleplaying. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Either way, Maritess Trosper is an icon really. A gay icon even:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It's okay, bestie. I will to take you back if you promise to stream 'Nashe's 333 daily. My WhatsApp DMs are open, and I'll watch both of your documentaries tomorrow. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

OMF you are so sweet. And I already have btw!!!! I’m a huge sucker for interludes haha

also thank you for watching them!!! My YouTube channel is Rik in Danger :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I just got back from uni. I've only had 2 hours of sleep, so all I wanna do is drink a vodka spritzer and pass out, but I'll make sure to watch the Britney docu before I do that. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Omg only if u want to 

I’m at work rn and I wanna do the same thing. I ended up dyeing my hair super super black instead 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Isn't your hair already dark brown anyways, though I guess there can be a huge difference between dark brown and jet black or cosmic black. Sounds like a look. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It is naturally a dark brown/black but it was randomly becoming bbrown/blonde ish in some spots in the summer. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: am I ageing 

but yes this is a super deep deep black. Not even a hint of brown in the sunlight! Darker than my natural hair colour! 

https://ibb.co/44Yd1Z9
https://ibb.co/12t9NFR

the dye is still in rn but it’s gonna be super super black!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.