A conservative slams Madonna and the VMAS, says the new rebels are people who like being modest and not sinning

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

These people are dumber than I thought. How can someone who is in line with behavioural norms of the biggest indoctrination (christianity) be a rebel? That's the literal opposite of being a rebel, that's literally succumbing to the system.

I'm tired of conservative ppl tbh, get rid of them, send them off to a different planet where they can nicely ****** each other because we all know for a fact that would happen very soon. 

I think they live in a different reality, I grew up on Madonna's music and a lot of people especially these kinds and younger ones don't understand that Madonna doesn't care! Madonna has always been hated and criticised for her bold moves and still kept doing them, female industry never would've been the same without her! Madge is now 63 and thriving, people need to stay in their lane as Madonna really doesn't care and if she did Madonna never would've made an impact into the pop culture altogether. 

I mean Madge made an album called Erotica and have a ***book, I mean laughs are on them! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Madge really remains unbothered. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Archived