Fey's 1998 album "El Color de los Sueños" was finally uploaded to her official YouTube account

PokemonSpears

On 9/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, Midnight said:

It's not available in my country :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

22 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Video not available :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

but maybe this is a good indication of what’s yet to come. I wanna bump “Almibar” loud AF in my car :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

what about this?  I can only listen to a few songs :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Cielo Líquido, Ni Tú Ni Nadie, Díselo Con Flores, Canela and Él, the rest is not available

Edit: there's this one! But it doesn't include the last track Iye!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

in the second album all the tracks were available to me yesterday, now it's only 6 :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

also the YouTube videos are gone for me too :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: what is the deal with this album?

Oh it doesn’t end there. Her debut album is also on the same boat. I only see Gatos en el Balcón, fiebre de sábado, media naranja, me enamoró de ti & la noche se mueve.

2 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

Oh it doesn’t end there. Her debut album is also on the same boat. I only see Gatos en el Balcón, fiebre de sábado, media naranja, me enamoró de ti & la noche se mueve.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: no, with the rest of her music I don't have any issues, I can play all the songs fortunately.

I wonder why there's so many issues with her music on online platforms, or why would there be a region restriction. Those first albums were released by Sony Music, you'd think they could handle that better.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: no, with the rest of her music I don't have any issues, I can play all the songs fortunately.

I wonder why there's so many issues with her music on online platforms. Those first albums were released by Sony Music, you'd think they could handle that better.

Wow! Please bump Bombón for me 

17150511.jpg

i had to download this app called “iBroadcast” that lets you upload your own music and play it anywhere. That the way I’ve been playing everything I like that’s not on Spotify. It’s so freaking cool cause it organizes all your music with artwork and everything. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wonder why there's so many issues with her music on online platforms, or why would there be a region restriction. Those first albums were released by Sony Music, you'd think they could handle that better.

How can you see the whole thing? What country are you in? I’m in the US

1 minute ago, Brother Shawn said:

Wow! Please bump Bombón for me 

17150511.jpg

i had to download this app called “iBroadcast” that lets you upload your own music and play it anywhere. That the way I’ve been playing everything I like that’s not on Spotify. It’s so freaking cool cause it organizes all your music with artwork and everything. 

so you can't see the YouTube topic video either?

This one is my favorite :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block