Ryan Murphy clapped back at someone asking him to tone down his love of gay stereotypes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159948497011518&id=198650096517

If anything Ryan Murphy and most gays don't see eye to eye.

#1 the men he casts to play gay are two things white or latino in the form of  Cheyenne Jackson..

Full of stereotypes, but if you look at his date of birth, he only grew up where the stereotypes was the only way to tell gay men a part.  I.e. BDSM, etc. 

The gays have been screaming for better representation as can we be seen as straight but sleep with men, can we be viewed more than our ***ual orientation..

Ryan said no on a clap back and said this is his art, it started a big argument.

Someone said until a generation Z or a 90s millennial gay (they even stated 80s millennials are comfortable being the victim of hate and tragedy we don't need them as well) to make an actual show with proper modern representation..

Do you agree with the argument that Ryan only does harm to the gays by forcing with what he only knows and grew up with. 

I've been pissed that his recent work hasn't been ***** enough. AHS has not had any s** scenes with same s** since Cult. There was that weird scene in Apocalypse but who counts that mess :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Then he brought back the homoerotic-vibes for Episode 4 of Stories the episode was called Bro House. 🤷 But it was still watered down :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I miss when he was more expressive with the gay content like in Hotel. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block