Shawn Mendes posts new shirtless photos

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

A lot of his material sounds the same to me… like everything he has released is one big album! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I so agree, everything he does has become this big bland kinda monotone blah moment. But he has some lovely songs though, and he’s great live. That’s the strongest thing he has going for him. 

I think if he was in a band that would really add something to his artistry. A band like Shiny Toy Guns who has both a male and female vocalists would be very cool. Or he could just make videos for Sean Cody..  We already know which endeavor makes more money..  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:   :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block