BTS Smashes Katy Perry’s 11-Year Billboard Record With “Permission To Dance”

On 7/24/2021 at 6:13 AM, NobodyKnowsPete said:

And they got to your University?:ehidk_britney_um_eek: They are good at sports, right?:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I am, but I have contact with so many different kind of people and nobody cares about this band. Here in Spain BoTS are another random “chinese” boy band.

There are so many young artist that are well known in my country and that’s a reflection of the true international  success that they achieved without tricks. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

True music fans are sick and tired of the industry dirty games and it’s plants that can’t even hold a note.:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Racism is not an opinion, no matter how much hate you have for them. especially if you are from spain you should know that, ignorance is not an excuse.

Plus lol at your country talking about their success on national tv:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

And they got to your University?:ehidk_britney_um_eek: They are good at sports, right?:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I am, but I have contact with so many different kind of people and nobody cares about this band. Here in Spain BoTS are another random “chinese” boy band.

There are so many young artist that are well known in my country and that’s a reflection of the true international  success that they achieved without tricks. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

True music fans are sick and tired of the industry dirty games and it’s plants that can’t even hold a note.:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Racism will NOT be tolerated, if I see any similar comments from you or anyone else with underlying or out right racism they will be permanently removed from exhale.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Racism will NOT be tolerated, if I see any similar comments from you or anyone else with underlying or out right racism they will be permanently removed from exhale.

I really hope you can do something because the hate, racism and discrimination here is out of control.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

I really hope you can do something because the hate, racism and discrimination here is out of control.

If you see anything tag me or report it and me or any other mod will deal with it, I will not tolerate any racism or discrimination. 

• Love 3

California Girls >>>> BTS whole discography

imo the guys by themselves are irrelevant, they didn't do anything revolutionary or out ot box, otherwise, every comeback they are becoming more and more basic... ARMY it's what put BTS out there with their obsessive spam and behavior, press love easy clicks, and ARMY is so easy to bait... so... Do the math.

Anyway, rn they are mostly brand power, nothing else, they can put whatever they want and it will sale, not for quality, just for fanaticism... I always have seen ARMY bigger than BTS.... their popularity isn't about them or their music, is about ARMY obsession, ARMY need to feel important and bigger between other fandoms.

• Love 1

Congratulations to those fan-driven sales for a Kidz Bop song :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It is a no-brainer to see how the charts are so easily manipulated nowadays but wow, Billboard really lost all their credibility by allowing this fraudulence to happen :gaycat6:

'Boy With Luv',' & 'Fake Love' deserved that position :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

On 7/23/2021 at 10:03 PM, Antidote said:

E6rx-ODw-X0-AQr9lk.jpgGood 4

Good 4 U, Beggin' and Levitating sweetie.... :bibliahh:

• Love 1
On 7/23/2021 at 8:18 PM, iceprincess said:

geez i thought the hate for bts died down here. why do you guys hate them so much :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: this song is definitely not their best work or deserving of number one, but they're incredibly talented and are deserving of their success. 

I have always found the hate for BTS overblown but this time, they are really getting their hate because of how inorganic their past 2 #1's were and how Billboard chooses to ignore this. :noparty: However, the hate should be directed to their delusional fandom instead of the band :rip:

• Love 2
On 7/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

radio stations refuse to play their music for the most part, so you do the math. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Didn't it chart in the Rhythmic chart and Mainstream Top 40 Charts. though? These two are the charts used to measure airplay and radio stuff in which the song charted in the top 40 and top 10, respectively. Doesn't that mean that the song was getting played in the radio and getting enough plays to be able to chart at #10?

So What Is The Truth GIFs | Tenor

How toxic can a fanbase be to the level of playing with racism as a weapon to get opinions censored? 

Acting like I use the example of how some people can see the difference between different nationalities as an act of racism when it’s clearly an example is just reductive, plus after some users have the audacity of using mine as a synonymous of ignorant. The hypocrisy!

I think it is really clear by using “” it’s an example of how barely some people know this band and not something that I’m using to disrespect, but what can I expect from a group of people who thinks the success of their band is legit and organic.

• Love 3
On 7/23/2021 at 7:28 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I agree

but at the same time I think that's just a consequence of current times. As I've said in other threads, the charts are very irrelevant these days because of the way we consume music. Back in the day you had to watch MTV, or listen to the radio, and you would catch your favorite artists and songs, but you also had to watch everything else whether you like it or not. So you could know that a certain artist was very popular, even if you loathed them because you couldn't escape their music.

But these days, with streaming, you can just go and listen to only what you like. You can listen to someone that only has a few thousand streams, but you like it and that's fine, and another artist can have billions of streams or sales, but if it's not your thing you can be completely oblivious to their popularity and their music will pass completely unnoticed to you.

In my case, I haven't heard those BTS songs either, but I also can't name a single song by Drake and he supposedly has had over 100 songs in the chart, same as Justin Bieber (from whom I can only name a few songs counted by hand). And if I check the whole Billboard Hot 100, I probably wont' recognize any song there, and many of the artists.

Because you’re a mom now :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Nevermind, I think radio still plays a huge role on the life of a song. Look at Nicki... she has the clout, she pulls strong streaming numbers, she’s stellar on pure sales but sis is blackballed on the radio, that’s why she debuts high and then the song drops and can’t recover. That’s trash!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Because you’re a mom now :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Nevermind, I think radio still plays a huge role on the life of a song. Look at Nicki... she has the clout, she pulls strong streaming numbers, she’s stellar on pure sales but sis is blackballed on the radio, that’s why she debuts high and then the song drops and can’t recover. That’s trash!!!!!

Why is she blacklisted?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why is she blacklisted?

Bestie wyd 

We all know how s**ist the music industry can be and running the rap game for so long and no other female couldn’t stand a chance next to her, it got the behind the scenes men in their feelings. They tried to come up with so many fake stories about her, but none were facts. At this point, it doesn’t even matter ‘cause she still has her place and no one is even touching her power. People are praying on her downfall similar to Lil Kim’s, but the difference between Nicki and other females is that she’s TALENTED and doesn’t rely on men. Period. Have you heard Whole Lotta Money? After so many years sis still sounds fresher than these new biches. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.