BTS Smashes Katy Perry’s 11-Year Billboard Record With “Permission To Dance”

1 hour ago, Greg_del said:

But literally, nobody can name or sing their songs… like wtf?! I haven’t even heard Butter or Permission to dance ONE SINGLE TIME. Their fans are ********

You haven't heard their songs because you haven't listened to them due to your irrational hate b***r. In other news, water is wet. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: And radio stations refuse to play their music for the most part, so you do the math. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I could only name and sing like 5 or 6 songs on the Hot 100 because I haven't listened to the rest of them. Doesn't mean they're not impactful. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2

Y’all can stay pressed if you’d like. I am a fan of BTS and I gotta say I don’t like this song. But it would be foolish to say they are not impactful when a single google search would just tell you how popular and influential they are. Just because it’s not within your demographic doesn’t mean they don’t exist. I for once think it’s fantastic that a fan base can accomplish so much without needing the general public, isn’t that legendary? You can keep on hating, but you can’t deny that the hustle is real, and it’s paying off. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Lol I get that their English songs sucks but why the hate? 

Well. For the greg member, there has been a history of racist comments from this member towards BTS even before their No.1 run.

The others... I don't know.

The comment he posted on this thread was already the nicest of his comments towards BTS, at least not racist.

Edited by Invitation
46 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Well. For the greg member, there has been a history of racist comments from this member towards BTS even before their No.1 run.

The others... I don't know.

The comment he posted on this thread was already the nicest of his comments towards BTS, at least not racist.

Racism should be banned.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I’ve never heard any of their trashy songs and I don’t know anyone who listen to their “music”. So it’s clear that their “success” is based in a fanbase of virtual fans that never existed and people have to speak this fact out!

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS BIG FAT LIE!!! IT’S CRAZY!!!

You're probably older than their main demographic. There's like 5 BTS fans in my university group of 30 people, and K-Pop isn't even that popular where I live.

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

You're probably older than their main demographic. There's like 5 BTS fans in my university group of 30 people, and K-Pop isn't even that popular where I live.

And they got to your University?:ehidk_britney_um_eek: They are good at sports, right?:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I am, but I have contact with so many different kind of people and nobody cares about this band. Here in Spain BoTS are another random “chinese” boy band.

There are so many young artist that are well known in my country and that’s a reflection of the true international  success that they achieved without tricks. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

True music fans are sick and tired of the industry dirty games and it’s plants that can’t even hold a note.:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1

The comments in this thread lol I understand not liking BTS (even though I'm a die hard fan) but why the lowkey racism, xenophobia and ableism, especially the latter coming from Britney stans during a time like this confuses me greatly honestly. Say you don't like them and go. The amount of downright nasty hatred they get for existing even though supposedly they will be "forgotten" soon and are "overrated" and everything they put out is "basic" and "low quality" and of course charts "don't matter anyway" in this day and age or whatever people like to say, not just here but elsewhere too, most often coming from Americans....if that's the case why does it rile you up so much? some people are talking about them like the boys personally came up to their doorstep and took a **** on it and it's just lol please calm down. their success is deserved, they worked for it, both them and their fandom together. antis say they don't care but spew hate and it all comes off as if BTS' success is actually hurting them. not everything I just said is applicable to this thread btw.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I’ve never heard any of their trashy songs and I don’t know anyone who listen to their “music”. So it’s clear that their “success” is based in a fanbase of virtual fans that never existed and people have to speak this fact out!

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS BIG FAT LIE!!! IT’S CRAZY!!!

buddy they sold out stadiums :orangu_orangutan_ape: what virtual fans that never existed lmaoo :orangu_orangutan_ape: why are you people so angry and in denial about bts being successful?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block