BTS Smashes Katy Perry’s 11-Year Billboard Record With “Permission To Dance”

On 7/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, NobodyKnowsPete said:

How toxic can a fanbase be to the level of playing with racism as a weapon to get opinions censored? 

ARMYs has been playin that game long time, they love to play the victim but don't hesitate in throwing hate and discriminatory comments against others fandom and artists. They always have a #ApologizeToBTS hashtag ready lol

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, Antidote said:

Racism is not an opinion, no matter how much hate you have for them. especially if you are from spain you should know that, ignorance is not an excuse.

Plus lol at your country talking about their success on national tv:

A Youtube video isn’t a proof of anything. BTS ain’t popular in Spain. You can still paiting comments as hate, the only hate here is for LIES!!!

4 hours ago, Paloma Gimena said:

A Youtube video isn’t a proof of anything. BTS ain’t popular in Spain. You can still paiting comments as hate, the only hate here is for LIES!!!

I don't know in what part of Spain you live but that's a whole *** lie. They have their teenage demographic on lock :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Yeez I've seen girls with BTS pencil cases at college.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't know half the songs on the charts either. Doesn't mean they're not popular. It just means that I don't listen to the radio or follow the charts.

I don't know why people always feel so proud of not knowing somebody. It says more about themselves than the actual A-list celebrity.

3 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

i have no idea what songs are these or even the boy band  lmaao

I know their song titles, but I literally never hear them on the radio even though the place I work at has the radio on during my entire shift every single day. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: Their songs seem to be much bigger on streaming than on radio, because I guess you can't influence radio airplay with VPNs. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block