Is Victoria Beckham's interview on Jonathan Ross the rudest celeb interview?

The rudest one with The Spice girls actually happened in 1997, when they had people dressed in ******, a tradition in some country still, Mel B rightfully so, was offended, unfortunately the girls had no idea what mel B found offensive it took Geri a second to realize why she was offended and once she picked up on it, the other girls rallied against her. 

21 hours ago, Prachi said:

She's always been rude, nothing shocking. 

You have to understand British humor, it may seem rude to you, but its technically a sense of humor that is mixed with sarcasm and dry wit, to a lot of people its rude, but that's how The British humor is Crass and dry.

@I Always Sing Live talked about this, why she loved Lily's first album, you have to understand British humor, hell they're not afraid to even be self deprecating on themselves in humorous ways, cos they understand life isn't serious, it's important to laugh at ourselves as well..

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You have to understand British humor, it may seem rude to you, but its technically a sense of humor that is mixed with sarcasm and dry wit, to a lot of people its rude, but that's how The British humor is Crass and dry.

@I Always Sing Live talked about this, why she loved Lily's first album, you have to understand British humor, hell they're not afraid to even be self deprecating on themselves in humorous ways, cos they understand life isn't serious, it's important to laugh at ourselves as well..

I don't know man, she always seems rude! 

Though there's one Vogue interview by her which I love. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block