The darkest moments you experienced in your fave's fandom

We all know being a member of celebrities' fandom can be so much fun but there are also really bad moments. Something bad happens, there is drama etc. What is the darkest moment you experienced in your fave's fandom? 

Here's mine:

I was Ariana fan at the time of Manchester bombing and it was really hard, weird and dark time in this fandom's history. I woke up at like 6 AM before going to school and in groups about Ariana there was info that something really bad happened on her concert. Celebs started to post their prayers on Twitter, there were rumors that someone had a gun and killed people etc. Like some short time after I found out that there was bombing and u know, I was texting with my friend at that time about it, everyone was so shocked and sad about. Especially in the fandom. There were tons of new post related to this every second. We all were talking about it and people were supportive. It was hard to see all of the victims' faces, I was really thinking about it for a long time and I was really sad about it. But it didn't feel lonely thank God. I had friends, people in the fandom that were sharing the same feelings and they understood me and I understood them. Whole world was talking about it, whole world was shocked. The most important thing is that she came back to Manchester for charity concert and she finished her tour so she didn't let fear and hate take over her & her fandom. We were all having fun at her DW tour later and we were celebrating victims' lives. 

Next, I guess is about Britney. I'm her fan since like the beginning of 2020 so I don't have much experience with that fandom but the fact that some people have that much of control over her is really creepy and I really worried about her and all of that few times. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block