Jump to content

"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Let's Break Down Your Favorite Albums


Recommended Posts

This thread is kind of complicated, but just follow the instructions and my examples, you'll good to go.

Instructions:

Spoiler

1. Choose your favorite album(s).

2. Name your 'Holy Trinity Tracks' — three songs that you think are ultimately representing the album.

3. List down your top 5 favorite songs (don't include tracks from 'Holy Trinity Tracks')

4. Name your one least favorite track.

5. Quote your favorite lyrics (from one song only).

Template:

Spoiler

(Album Name)

Holy Trinity

•  

•  

•  

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5. 

 

Least Favorite Track

•  

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  

 

Example 1:

479971cafdbc3f4cf8941467e6b3f539.1000x10

Holy Trinity

•  By The Grace Of God

•  Double Rainbow

•  Ghost

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Walking On Air

2. This Is How We Do

3. Birthday

4. It Takes Two

5. Unconditionally

 

Least Favorite Track

•  This Moment

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  Double Rainbow, "Our chemistry was more than science"

 

Example 2:

178c35d6992d8b5b389295d551d09889.1000x10

Holy Trinity

•  the light is coming

•  no tears left to cry

•  get well soon

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. R.E.M

2. everytime

3. sweetener

4. goodnight n go

5. God is a woman

 

Least Favorite Track

•  better off

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  get well soon, "You can work your way to the top / Just know that there's up and downs, and there's drops"

 

Spoiler

Don't let this thread flop, the effort though. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Yours?albums-breakdown.jpg.8ef2259d0060ac9ee1c1c0eccfea4900.jpg

  • Love 6
Link to comment

61pONH9f2TL._SL1200_.jpg

Holy Trinity

•  Do You Wanna Come Over

•  Mood Ring

•  Change Your Mind

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Do You Wanna Come Over

2. Slumber Party

3. What You Need

4. Mood Ring

5. Matches

 

Least Favorite Track

•  Hard To Forget Ya

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  Say you feel alone, that your day was the baddest
Telling me you can't sleep because of your mattress
Do you wanna come over? (Yeah)
Let me rub your back, you can set limitations
Honey, if you want, you can get out frustrations
Do you wanna come over? (Just let me know)

  • Love 1
Link to comment

5-EEF7-C38-CE2-B-452-D-94-E3-D3-BBC5-FEA

Holy Trinity
~ thank u, next
~ 7 rings
~ imagine

Top 5 Favorite Tracks
~ bad idea
~ bloodline
~ break up with your girlfriend, im bored
~ needy
~ thank u, next

Least Favorite Track
~ make up ~

Favorite Lyric
~ break up with your girlfriend, im bored, “but you without me ain’t nice

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Britney - Britney Spears

Britney-Britney-700x700.jpg

Holy Trinity

•  Lonely

•  Let Me Be

•  What It’s Like To Be Me

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Overprotected

2. I’m a Slave 4 U

3. I Run Away

4. Cinderella

5. Boys

 

Least Favorite Track

•  Before The Goodbye

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  I think of all the times you made me sick
I used to think I couldn't handle it
What you think, I'm just another chick?
Messed with Brit, boy, you must have tripped
What were you thinking when you lost my trust?
You had it all now you're left with nothing
Oh baby, now I know you want my touch
And now you're lonely and you still want me

 

Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)  - Dua Lipa

71Ok8Ljr-FL._SL1200_.jpg
 

 

Holy Trinity

•  Break My Heart

•  Levitating

•  Love Again

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Physical

2. Don’t Start Now

3. Fever

4. Hallucinate

5. If It Ain’t Me

 

Least Favorite Track

•  Not My Problem 

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  Show me that heaven's right here, baby
Touch me, so I know I'm not crazy
Never have I ever met somebody like you
Used to be afraid of love and what it might do
But ******, you got me in love again

 

love this!

  • Love 6

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

ShaniaTwainComeOnOver.png

Trinity: Gone and Done It (love gets me every time), Still The One, I won't Leave You Lonely

Favorite 5: Don't Be Stupid, When, You've Got A Way, From This Moment On, come on over

Least Favorite: Rock This Country 

Favorite Lyrics: if elephants could fly I'd be a little more optimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon 

 

This album is THE BLUEPRINT for me

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
49 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

ShaniaTwainComeOnOver.png

Trinity: Gone and Done It (love gets me every time), Still The One, I won't Leave You Lonely

Favorite 5: Don't Be Stupid, When, You've Got A Way, From This Moment On, come on over

Least Favorite: Rock This Country 

Favorite Lyrics: if elephants could fly I'd be a little more optimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon 

 

This album is THE BLUEPRINT for me

But where is That Don't Impress Me Much?! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

Madonna_-_Madame_X_standard.png

Madonna - Madame X

Trinity:

  • Dark Ballet (represents the experimental and political side of the album)
  • Medellín (represents the fun, escapist side of the album)
  • Extreme Occident (represents the personal side of the album revolving around love and Madonna's search for her identity)

Top 5:

  1. God Control
  2. Crave
  3. Killers Who Are Partying
  4. Crazy
  5. Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta)

Least favorite: Batuka

Favorite lyric:

Spoiler

"They are so naive -

They think we are not aware of their crimes.

We know, but we are just not ready to act.

The storm isn't in the air - it's inside of us.

I want to tell you about love and loneliness,

But it's getting late now.

Can't you hear outside of your Supreme hoodie

The wind that's beginning to howl?"

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Content Curators

61v5lNcQ+UL._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Holy Trinity

•  Marry The Night

•  Government *******

•  The Queen

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. The Edge Of Glory

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Black Jesus

4. Bloody Mary

5. Judas

 

Least Favorite Track

•  You & I

 

Favorite Lyrics

 

• I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on these streets to explore

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

The holy trinity + top 5 songs is really messing with me. It makes me want to exclude songs from the holy trinity just so I can list them as my top 5 songs. The best/favorite songs are also the ones that I would think would represent the album the best :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney - Britney Spears

Britney-Britney-700x700.jpg

Holy Trinity

•  Lonely

•  Let Me Be

•  What It’s Like To Be Me

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Overprotected

2. I’m a Slave 4 U

3. I Run Away

4. Cinderella

5. Boys

 

Least Favorite Track

•  Before The Goodbye

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  I think of all the times you made me sick
I used to think I couldn't handle it
What you think, I'm just another chick?
Messed with Brit, boy, you must have tripped
What were you thinking when you lost my trust?
You had it all now you're left with nothing
Oh baby, now I know you want my touch
And now you're lonely and you still want me

 

Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)  - Dua Lipa

71Ok8Ljr-FL._SL1200_.jpg
 

 

Holy Trinity

•  Break My Heart

•  Levitating

•  Love Again

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. Physical

2. Don’t Start Now

3. Fever

4. Hallucinate

5. If It Ain’t Me

 

Least Favorite Track

•  Not My Problem 

 

Favorite Lyrics

•  Show me that heaven's right here, baby
Touch me, so I know I'm not crazy
Never have I ever met somebody like you
Used to be afraid of love and what it might do
But ******, you got me in love again

 

love this!

Ok so I totally ****ed this up. The holy trinity for me are my absolute favorites and the next top 5 are the next favorites after the holy trinity. Like what even are the instructions. Don’t holy trinity mean like these are cream of the crop so why wouldn’t they be your favorite songs? I’m not changing them :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The holy trinity + top 5 songs is really messing with me. It makes me want to exclude songs from the holy trinity just so I can list them as my top 5 songs. The best/favorite songs are also the ones that I would think would represent the album the best :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I misinterpreted it completely, but I’m not changing them. I viewed it as what are your top 8 favorites and least favorite :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

61v5lNcQ+UL._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Holy Trinity

•  Marry The Night

•  Government *******

•  The Queen

 

Top 5 Favorite Tracks

1. The Edge Of Glory

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Black Jesus

4. Bloody Mary

5. Judas

 

Least Favorite Track

•  You & I

 

Favorite Lyrics

• I'm gonna marry the night
I won't give up on my life
I'm a warrior queen
Live passionately tonight
I'm gonna marry the dark
Gonna make love to the stark
I'm a soldier to my own emptiness
I am a winner

I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna marry the night

I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on these streets to explore
 

Sasha where is Scheiße :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: and why am I criticizing everyone on their song choices? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: but slay at Heavy Metal Lover 

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sasha where is Scheiße :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: and why am I criticizing everyone on their song choices? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: but slay at Heavy Metal Lover 

She's number 6 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: maybe someone needs to have thier taste evaluated :nopingout_meme: no judgement though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...