Sharon stone admits to being pitted against Madonna several times, but secretly championed her.

Spicechinodiva

https://www.insider.com/sharon-stone-madonna-letter-horribly-mediocre-2021-3

In her just released autobiography, Sharon Stone talks about how she was pitted against Madonna several times during the basic instinct era, and she also called out the industry for always pitting females against each other just for the entertainment of men, while admitting she herself played into this on occasion as she was never taught or mentored into saying no. 

She felt like she had to play their game in order to have a career, she even said in the 90s women were just pawns and replaceable unless we went along with their games,  30 years later that's not acceptable today..

And in 2017 when private letters were auctioned from Madonna's own past, where she called whitney mediocre (Kevin Costner revealed Madonna was his first choice to play Rachel in the bodyguard, unfortunately a scene in Madonna: Truth or dare ruined it when she slammed him for calling her show near behind his back) she did apologize in 2001, that role went to Whitney Houston and made her the bankable moviestar. 

Sharon on Instagram defended Madonna saying she indeed felt mediocre at times in her career, and said in the same post I have your back my friend.  

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Honestly i lost a lot of respect for Madonna after watching her documentary. She is a narcissist.

That was 1990, before she had Lourdes, her becoming a mother actually gave her the one thing she desperately needed unconditional love.

Since her mother died at the age of 5, that's all she Wanted was just love.

Even when she transferred to high school the nuns of her private school said Madonna needs a lot of love and attention. They knew she wasn't getting it at home, though the teachers revealed she would have been fine, if it was just her father, but when he remarried it was a slap in the face to Madonna, and even psychological behavior proven that when a kid becomes attached to a deceased parent, it's harder for them to accept that it's normal to move on, for her father a resentment lasted for 3 decades due to being remarried, she even slapped her stepmom when she demanded to be treated with respect. 

50 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Honestly i lost a lot of respect for Madonna after watching her documentary. She is a narcissist.

Are you talking about Truth or Dare? Honestly, that movie shows how shallow/full of herself that Madonna has been so I agree with you on some level. Still love her music!

1 minute ago, Marcanthony said:

That's quite a word

"Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors, usually beginning in early childhood, including inappropriate seduction and an excessive desire for approval."

-Sounds like Madonna!

52 minutes ago, A.NP said:

"Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors, usually beginning in early childhood, including inappropriate seduction and an excessive desire for approval."

-Sounds like Madonna!

Well she only wanted approval by her father, and could only sleep at night In his bed, when he remarried that love affair came crashing down, she even said My mother was named Madonna, so I thought oh, I'll become the lady of the house. It all went down when Joan came in the picture.  

9 hours ago, A.NP said:

-Sounds like Madonna!

9 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

That's quite a word

A lot of female celebs seem to have that disorder. Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, Anna Nicole Smith, Jayne Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe were also allegedly Histrionic women. You gotta have some kind of big ego and mental issue if you want to get famous in my opinion. "Normal" people don't want to be famous.

Archived