Queen Rina Sawayama listening to Britney Spears' "Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door"

12 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because her music career from Blackout-Glory, particularly her music from last decade, was lackluster. There was really nothing about those albums that screamed individuality the way  the BOMT-ITZ eras did. The general public, myself included, prefers her work from the 90s-00s because her essence was divine and magical then. If you know you know.
Also the musical era of 1995-2004 >

well we trust that you are familiar with lackluster considering you stan Jessica Simpson:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:
Watch your back sis:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Korb said:

well we trust that you are familiar with lackluster considering you stan Jessica Simpson:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:
Watch your back sis:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

the delusion 

No one except her lgbtq stans was here for Glorip. BJ was 🗑, as we all know and FF didn’t span hardly any longevity. Not to mention, FF was overproduced and very one-dimensional. From BOMT-Blackout, her albums were mostly of quality, top-tier production and used actual vocals with ad-libs instead of relying on background singers. Glory had potential but the theme was overdone and tired. Until you realize you’re living in a bubble of delusion, you’ll continue to think otherwise. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Britney was more involved with her music with in the zone, blackout and glory, that's the true Britney, not the manufactured pop star everyone loves 

Well obviously with her first album, she lacked involvement due to her being a minor and up-and-coming, but you can’t say she wasn’t involved in Oops and Britney, just as much, if not more than albums like Blackout and Glory. Someone needs to go read Max Martin’s article where he spoke about her involvement, and (re-)watch MTV Diary (2001) and Framing Britney Spears. The misconception of it all is that she wasn’t even manufactured. Her image and sound was who she was during those years in a fast-paced and changing environment. Sorry to break the cold hard truth but glorip was only, and only loved by the lgbtq community and was hardly personable. A mother in her 30s singing about *** and sleepovers? Girl please. The sound had no commercial appeal, lacked replay value and wasn’t intriguing to the general public. Sure it may have had 1 or 2 decent songs with good production but try to understand the bigger picture. Btw the real and most authentic Britney we ever saw, artistically, was during the ITZ era and pre-Blackout sessions where most of the material was shelved because of the cruel artistic censorship brought upon her label. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

the delusion 

From BOMT-Blackout, her albums were mostly of quality, top-tier production and used actual vocals with ad-libs instead of relying on background singers. 

LOL Sis what are you talking about? Britney's earliest albums were full of hoards of roaring background singers ,especially in her choruses. Try listening to a song like Crazy ,Stronger, Oops or Overprotected without background singers. They sound totally empty. In fact, I have always appreciated her Max Martin tracks for having well produced background vocal arrangements that really elevate Britney and the track as a whole. If anything, this was a staple in her early work (first three albums),literally the opposite of the way you're characterizing it. :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

FF was overproduced and very one-dimensional. 

FF was overproduced but...so was pretty much every Britney album ever? So like...okay? She's not exactly know for her raw production :saywat-towelney:
FF is still an album full of bops and spawned several hit singles a decade plus into her career. Something Jessica wishes she could do. oop

Glory had potential but the theme was overdone and tired. 

Glory was a serve. HDU:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:
Make Me, Slumber Party , Better ,ect some of the best pop songs Brit has ever recorded. Stop with the lies!
You're on my list. This post Blackout slander will not be forgotten. I'm not allowing any of this from a Jessica Simpson fan in 2021:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because her music career from Blackout-Glory, particularly her music from last decade, was lackluster. There was really nothing about those albums that screamed individuality the way  the BOMT-ITZ eras did. The general public, myself included, prefers her work from the 90s-00s because her essence was divine and magical then. If you know you know.
Also the musical era of 1995-2004 >

The delusion :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Remove Blackout that and I will agree with you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Just because you find Blackout not one of her best records, doesn't mean you devalue its influence, impact and recognition in POP CULTURE :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well obviously with her first album, she lacked involvement due to her being a minor and up-and-coming, but you can’t say she wasn’t involved in Oops and Britney, just as much, if not more than albums like Blackout and Glory. Someone needs to go read Max Martin’s article where he spoke about her involvement, and (re-)watch MTV Diary (2001) and Framing Britney Spears. The misconception of it all is that she wasn’t even manufactured. Her image and sound was who she was during those years in a fast-paced and changing environment. Sorry to break the cold hard truth but glorip was only, and only loved by the lgbtq community and was hardly personable. A mother in her 30s singing about And sleepovers? Girl please. The sound had no commercial appeal, lacked replay value and wasn’t intriguing to the general public. Sure it may have had 1 or 2 decent songs with good production but try to understand the bigger picture. Btw the real and most authentic Britney we ever saw, artistically, was during the ITZ era.

Honestly, I agree on this whole thing. Glory is a subjectively good record, but it wasn't mature considering her age (not in a ageist manner). 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The delusion :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Remove Blackout that and I will agree with you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Just because you find Blackout not one of her best records, doesn't mean you devalue its influence, impact and recognition in POP CULTURE :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Fine you have a point but again, I mostly emphasized her music from last decade (2010-2019) was mostly average, then some delusional fans were brave with me about ‘bUt sHe HaD cReAtIvE cOnTrO0L wItH GloRYy’, etc etc. Anyway, It’s not that Blackout is bad, just slightly overrated imo. Still ranked in my Top 4. giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honestly, I agree on this whole thing. Glory is a subjectively good record, but it wasn't mature considering her age (not in a ageist manner). 

No it’s true it’s true, but the powerbottom Knee stans pushing 500 refuse to hear otherwise giphy.gif

11 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well obviously with her first album, she lacked involvement due to her being a minor and up-and-coming, but you can’t say she wasn’t involved in Oops and Britney, just as much, if not more than albums like Blackout and Glory. Someone needs to go read Max Martin’s article where he spoke about her involvement, and (re-)watch MTV Diary (2001) and Framing Britney Spears. The misconception of it all is that she wasn’t even manufactured. Her image and sound was who she was during those years in a fast-paced and changing environment. Sorry to break the cold hard truth but glorip was only, and only loved by the lgbtq community and was hardly personable. A mother in her 30s singing about *** and sleepovers? Girl please. The sound had no commercial appeal, lacked replay value and wasn’t intriguing to the general public. Sure it may have had 1 or 2 decent songs with good production but try to understand the bigger picture. Btw the real and most authentic Britney we ever saw, artistically, was during the ITZ era and pre-Blackout sessions where most of the material was shelved because of the cruel artistic censorship brought upon her label. 

Why can't a woman in her 30s sing about being ***ual? Who gives a **** if she's a mom? Gwen Stefani was like 35 and she was teaching people how to spell BANANAS. Madonna released Confessions on the Dance Floor when she was 46.  Both records sold tremendously well around the globe and their future records embodied ***ual themes too. That analysis is nonsensical :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: 

• Love 1