2000s Music Corner: Favorite Jessica Simpson single?

Favorite Jessica Simpson single?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was clutching my pearls like does he not know I had Ashlee posters on my walls and mourned when Outta My Head flopped :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Same! I have Ashlee Simpson promo posters from her promotion with Wet Seal that are literally bigger than my bed. They’re Bittersweet World era. I tried to sell one on eBay but shipping would have been 50 dollars (I checked) and no one bought them. That whole album gives me the feels. 

but to keep it Jessica, I also really liked the song “In This Skin”. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

Same! I have Ashlee Simpson promo posters from her promotion with Wet Seal that are literally bigger than my bed. They’re Bittersweet World era. I tried to sell one on eBay but shipping would have been 50 dollars (I checked) and no one bought them. That whole album gives me the feels. 

but to keep it Jessica, I also really liked the song “In This Skin”. 

Oh to relive those eras :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: to feel beautiful in this skin :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

17 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Hold up. Let’s get a few things straight before you wanna read. Ashlee is amazing and deserved her number one. She had a number one cause she deserved her number one and if she wanted more number ones she could have them because she is what? Sickening. Other girls couldn’t have a number because they are not that kind of girl. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was clutching my pearls like does he not know I had Ashlee posters on my walls and mourned when Outta My Head flopped :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

We need a separate topic for Queen Ashlee! Her career deserved more! Lindsay Lohan could NEVER

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleeeeeep :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: it’s been three days you come around here like you know me :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: and I agree. Although I love Speak, @Midnight’s favorite sophomore album just doesn’t compare to Ashleessica :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

"You're just givin it all, givin it all away. Hey! HEYAYAYAYAYAY" :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I remember buying her first CD then getting super jealous that Nick was all over her and not me :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

As much as I loved Newlyweds I have to wonder if it hurt her music career :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: anyway, I voted for With You because I feel that its her signature hit. 

Why is this me? And then later realizing I was jealous she was all up on him :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block