2000s Music Corner: Favorite Jessica Simpson single?

Favorite Jessica Simpson single?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It really is :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: These performances are such a serve as well blast.gif 

It's like James Bonds pop music I live for it blast.gif 

She also bodied the choreography at the MuchMusic performance :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Love Jessica and she seems like such a sweet girl...but these performances always send me:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:
It's the way Jessica really thinks she's doing something when she's dancing, especially during the breakdown

The way Britney had these girls trying to dance:roxxy: 
The song is a bop tho and that can't be denied and I do appreciate her singing this song live.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1

Her albums are actually relatively good tbh :jackk_alien:  Final Heartbreak from her first album was offered to Britney for BOMT if I’m not mistaken.

My favourite single is probably I Belong To Me. I was obsessed with it back in the day. A Public Affair album had so much potential :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: B.O.Y and Fired Up were :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: 

But none of her music will ever come close to Smashlee :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Autobiography and I Am Me as FLAWLESS (as is Little Miss Obsessive. I’m still pressed it flopped :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:)

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block