2000s Music Corner: Favorite Jessica Simpson single?

Favorite Jessica Simpson single?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Trentals said:

Her albums are actually relatively good tbh :jackk_alien:  Final Heartbreak from her first album was offered to Britney for BOMT if I’m not mistaken.

My favourite single is probably I Belong To Me. I was obsessed with it back in the day. A Public Affair album had so much potential :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: B.O.Y and Fired Up were :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: 

But none of her music will ever come close to Smashlee :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Autobiography and I Am Me as FLAWLESS (as is Little Miss Obsessive. I’m still pressed it flopped :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:)

Omg I thought Fired Up was a fever dream :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I forgot about it 

I  honestly think Jessica Simpson is a straight up 2000's Queen. It was always going to be touch to compete with Britney, because that southern charm was packaged so well. BUT..... Jessica Simpson has the catalog. I  kind of love that she doesn't perform these anymore... it almost makes them time capsule perfection. 

IRRESISTABLE 

A LITTLE BIT

SWEETEST SIN

PUBLIC AFFAIR

I  THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

I  WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER 

Gahhhh... Queen.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block