This Day in Pop: Rbd's Rebels album turns 14

Midnight

• Content Curators

730957261aed465fbd82093941593a5c.jpg

Rebels is Rbd's first English-language album, it was released on December 19, 2006.
Rebels contains translated songs previously recorded by them in Spanish as well as new and exclusive tracks done only for this album.
The album produced three singles "Tu Amor", "Wanna Play" and "Money Money".

"Tu Amor" was the first single released. This song was written by Diane Warren. The track earned them two awards, the Les Etoiles Cherie award in France for 'International Song of the Year' and a Mi TRL award for 'Best Music Video'.

ab67616d0000b273bbd263d78083ee368167b695

"Wanna Play" was the second single released exclusively for the US.

R-12132583-1528948531-3733.jpeg.jpg

"Money Money" was the third single, released exclusively in Spain.

The album has sold more than 2,500,000 copies worldwide.

In Japan the album was released titled as "We Are RBD". That version included two additional cover tracks "Let The Music Play" and "Gone"  previously recorded by Kelly Clarkson.

rbd-est-de-regreso-en-las-plataformas-di

rbd-dulce-maria-alfonso-herrera.jpg

Do you remember this album ? What's your favorite song ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you remember there’s a meme in which two guys dressed in school girl uniforms carried an old lady on a wheelchair to the yard. And they started dancing seductively besides her and towards the end of the video the old lady started hitting one of them with a walking stick. The background music is Rebelde by RBD. The channel that uploaded the video has deleted it. I’ve been searching for that videos for months now. It’s hilarious. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Pbloem19 said:

Do you remember there’s a meme in which two guys dressed in school girl uniforms carried an old lady on a wheelchair to the yard. And they started dancing seductively besides her and towards the end of the video the old lady started hitting one of them with a walking stick. The background music is Rebelde by RBD. The channel that uploaded the video has deleted it. I’ve been searching for that videos for months now. It’s hilarious. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Sorry I don't recall that video hopefully someone else knows about it and can help find it.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived