Britney Spears Instagram posts Rilke quote

lilhennythings

Apologies IAP but I can't :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Rilke is like one of my all time favorite poets :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Cassie or w/e her SM manager name is (lol) is quoting "Letters to a Young Poet", a famous collection of letters Rilke wrote to 19yo soldier Frank Kappus and were collected after Rilke's death from leukemia. The letters meditate on a lot of different things, but their primary focus is the creative process and the artistic endeavor, and the intimate connections between love, ***uality, nature, creativity, perception etc. 

Interestingly, a major theme in the letters is "[carving] out a creative life, not least in solitary confinement but also during periods of utter turmoil." Huge swaths of Rilke's poetry deal with similar themes. 

God her Insta is so weird lol. We know it ain't her posting but why is everything a red herring or seemingly cryptic reference!!!!!!!!!!! I am choosing to believe that Cassie is on Brit's side and sneaks these things in at her request and no one can change my mind because I'm choosing to believe that Brit is a huge Rilke fan :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: (honestly makes sense based on her reading materials she's been photog'd with an we know she's Queen of Poetry)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived