Mariah's Apple TV+ special is a reminder that she has a second Christmas album, as most of the songs are Performed from that album

Spicechinodiva

Mariah reminded every body in a genius interview that she has two Christmas albums.

1994's Merry Christmas

2010's Merry Christmas II You, which outside the US where it went Gold underperformed and began her commercial decline as her type of R&B music was deemed no longer cool. 

So, a determined queen she is based the apple tv special to the second studio Album she even performed the extra festive arrangement of All I want for Christmas is you from that album. 

Sleigh Ride and the remix of Oh Santa! (Which if it happens ties MC with the beatles with 20 US Billboard hot 100 #1's, Ariana her sixth, and ironically Jhud her first US Billboard hot 100 #1 and her first big hit since 2008's Spotlight).

P.S. I kinda feel like a VIP, knowing I got the soundtrack before everybody else gets it next Friday. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived