Miley Cyrus taps Stevie Nicks for remix of "Midnight Sky"

• Content Curators
41 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

YAAASSS this cover is one of my favorite tracks from Lilo :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

We should make this our song miss Sasha :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:  it's official, on this day Nov 6 Lalohan and Midnight declare Edge of Midnight their official anthem.

Welcome to Slayland dirty as h0es :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Spoiler

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

lindsay-lohan-beyonce-2036d603-a345-450f

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

We have clothes on during Midnight Sky but on the next song which is Can't Be Tamed, we're gonna take off our clothes one by one until it segues to Who Owns My Heart by then we'd be completely naked. We wear our towels for the encore which is Week Without You. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Nnnn at you quoting the EXACT top 3 Miley songs I love:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Truly a soulmate :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

And yes, I agree. A visionary princess you are :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"With love" paved the way for gimme more and the whole blackout album :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

source.gif

you done did it now, you is clearly out of your mind, you need professional help :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The only thing HD paved the way for was to end her career after Dignity :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

So don't you dare ever speak this blasphemy again. Now go look for help :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block