TV shows you like, that no one seems to know

hybirdfox

We all have that show we absolute love, but sometimes feels like we are the only ones watching it and knowing about its existence. Here’s a few from me

1. Privileged

This CW show was cancelled after 1 season, the episode ended on a cliffhanger, I remember being so pissed about it. Anyway it stars JoAnna Garcia and Lucy Hale,. Considered like a modern day Mary Poopins in Beverly Hills.

aao5ZaWOsXk7bBDAme165xk5Hk0uWWp4-KJVhzwD

2. Still Standing

This one is a hard to find nowadays, this is one the OG disfunctual family comedy

what are some of yours?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like / watch a lot of shows and they're all mainstream so everybody knows them. I watch K-Dramas too but even those are already super popular. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I discovered this Turkish series last month while I was on hiatus, and i'm sure no one on Exhale knows this so it'll be a good entry for this topic.

It's Her Yerde Sen or Everywhere I Go. I'm obsessed with it. I like how they crafted the show because the treatment is very K-Drama. The color palette, the tone, the smart writing. Also, the male protagonist is so dreamy. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Queer as Folk (2000-2005), unlike Will and Grace, which appealed to heterosexual view of gay men, the groundbreaking showtime series actually took on a more controversial and adult look at the gay community.

Covered almost all identities.

Brian Kinney, the well known gay guy for refusing to settle down for anybody, known for being ******** Promiscuous, took a 16 year old virginity (oddly that would become his kryptonite as he did basically fell in love with Justin eventually, almost got married, but Justin broke off the engagement cos Brian became a monogamous gay, which wasn't the Brian Justin fell head over heels in love with)

Justin, the teen gay, who became surrogate to the den Mother, after his family kicked him out. Had the most Iconic prom dance, only to be gay bashed by the bully at the end of the first season, his character went through a lot, even joining an anti straight man group as a result of the trauma, Brian basically was really worried that he never dealt with the true feeling or addressed it, he paid Justin to go to therapy to get the anger out, cos he said, it's one thing to be friends with a woman, it will be more groundbreaking when us gays can say we can be best friends with a straight guy and not have a ****** feelings but joining gangs like that ain't helping anybody in our community. 

It did get called out for the constant ****** Hook ups, **** usage and other stereotypical night life scenes saying that was the only unrealistic thing in that show. Nobody Hook ups like Brian, hint clubs nightly abd pop pills and shoot in their veins. Other than that the series wasirr Groundbreaking, but because of how in your face the gay man to man scene's were, will and Grace took the credit that queer as Folk Absoulutely deserves cos it was as many reviews dubbed it a gay version of *** and the City with the obvious token lesbian couple. 

Also many actors on the show was straight, but kept their orientation in the closet, to keep the mystery and the show authentic. 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Queer as Folk (2000-2005), unlike Will and Grace, which appealed to heterosexual view of gay men, the groundbreaking showtime series actually took on a more controversial and adult look at the gay community.

Covered almost all identities.

Brian Kinney, the well known gay guy for refusing to settle down for anybody, known for being ******** Promiscuous, took a 16 year old virginity (oddly that would become his kryptonite as he did basically fell in love with Justin eventually, almost got married, but Justin broke off the engagement cos Brian became a monogamous gay, which wasn't the Brian Justin fell head over heels in love with)

Justin, the teen gay, who became surrogate to the den Mother, after his family kicked him out. Had the most Iconic prom dance, only to be gay bashed by the bully at the end of the first season, his character went through a lot, even joining an anti straight man group as a result of the trauma, Brian basically was really worried that he never dealt with the true feeling or addressed it, he paid Justin to go to therapy to get the anger out, cos he said, it's one thing to be friends with a woman, it will be more groundbreaking when us gays can say we can be best friends with a straight guy and not have a ****** feelings but joining gangs like that ain't helping anybody in our community. 

It did get called out for the constant ****** Hook ups, **** usage and other stereotypical night life scenes saying that was the only unrealistic thing in that show. Nobody Hook ups like Brian, hint clubs nightly abd pop pills and shoot in their veins. Other than that the series wasirr Groundbreaking, but because of how in your face the gay man to man scene's were, will and Grace took the credit that queer as Folk Absoulutely deserves cos it was as many reviews dubbed it a gay version of *** and the City with the obvious token lesbian couple. 

Also many actors on the show was straight, but kept their orientation in the closet, to keep the mystery and the show authentic. 

Omg he r@ped that boy :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Archived