Can we all welcome

Slayer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superman Henry Cavill GIF - Superman HenryCavill Wave - Discover & Share  GIFs

Welcome,
Pin by nina i. cinco on books. in 2020 | Henry cavill, Henry cavill tumblr,  The witcher

A few things to know:
- don't join @Roxxy's igloo club;
- I'm her only husband;
- kindness and respect are preferable but puns, tea, and thirst are paramount;
Henry Cavill reads The Witcher in 2020 | Henry cavill, Man crush everyday,  Charles brandon
- BTI slander isn't allowed;
- Megarates are fun so you better participate;
- The Exhale Awards are in 10 days so you better turn up to the event;
- #freebritney

And remember
ThreadbareBleakAnglerfish.webp

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And I'm Geralt, by the way, the Witcher/Superman of Exhale. I only superman one h0e and that's @Roxxy:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Welcome!:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And bad idea is one of her best songs :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: so you agree that it is the ultimate trinity? Tread carefully :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

No. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You failed the Britney test :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: @Slayer when is the funeral? :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I have immaculate taste what do you mean? :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Welcome,
Pin by nina i. cinco on books. in 2020 | Henry cavill, Henry cavill tumblr,  The witcher

A few things to know:
- I'm her only husband;
Henry Cavill reads The Witcher in 2020 | Henry cavill, Man crush everyday,  Charles brandon
- #freebritney

And remember

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And I'm Geralt, by the way, the Witcher/Superman of Exhale. I only superman one h0e and that's @Roxxy:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

You got some work to do Smallville before you become part of the elite:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

10 minutes ago, Marges said:

1. DW
2. Sweetener
3. thank u, next 

:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

You pass. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Congratulations for completing the Anti Flop Fan Test.

You are encouraged to enroll in the I'm Not a Flop Fan, Not Yet a Fake Fan Workshop. It will be facilitated by yours truly featuring guest speakers @CrazyButItFeelsAllright who specializes in fakery and spotting fake people who hide under secret dupe accounts, and @blackoutbixxh who is acclaimed for her fresh takes on the art of dragging fake fans. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Just now, Roxxy said:

You pass. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Congratulations for completing the Anti Flop Fan Test.

You are encouraged to enroll in the I'm Not a Flop Fan, Not Yet a Fake Fan Workshop. It will be facilitated by yours truly featuring guest speakers @CrazyButItFeelsAllright who specializes in fakery and spotting fake people who hide under secret dupe accounts, and @blackoutbixxh who is acclaimed for her fresh takes on the art of dragging fake fans. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

First lesson is admitting Crazy is one of Britney’s best songs of all-time and a full day dedicated to listening to pop perfection. Second lesson is accepting the Declaration of Independence aka the Bill of rights Britney album as your personal Bible, and third lesson? Well let’s focus on those two lessons first @Marges think you can ace the class? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Welcome,

A few things to know:
- I'm her only husband;
- #freebritney

And remember

SCREAMING :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Except for that one line somewhere there that I didn't like. Perfection, my love. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Archived