Guess Britney Song by Emoji (Game)

Untitled-design.png

Rules:

• You can use however many emoji you want.
  • You can also use emoji to represent lyrics, but make sure the lyrics are more iconic than obscure.
  • Include the correct answer to your emoji puzzle in a spoiler (look at the first post in this thread for an example).
  • Your emoji selection doesn't have to be literal - you can get however creative you want (in fact, thinking outside the box is encouraged).
  • DO NOT reply to other users' posts with your answers (you can reply if you want to comment on other users' puzzles or say whatever else, but DO NOT reply with answers)!
  • If you got the answer right, react to the user's post with a '❤️' (Heart).
  • If you got the answer wrong, react to the user's post with a '👍' (Thumbs Up).

Typically, forum games function via replies, but since some of the puzzles are probably going to get quite difficult, I came up with the reaction system in order to keep this thread from becoming an illegible mess. Plus, it will be much easier to see how many people have managed to crack each puzzle. :typing_keyboard_computer: 

For PC users:

Before you begin, look at the post below this one to see an example:bcut_britney_clapboard:FB_IMG_1602608807844.jpg.a1b99cb7582f5a4dd63eed43fd85735b.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

👱‍♀️⬆️ 😲👾 

Hide contents

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Ok it's harder than I thought. I think mine's a flop. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Wow, it really is hard. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Initially, I thought the final emoji was meant to represent "game" or "play". I looked up the lyrics of the song, and I'm still not sure if I'm looking at the right line. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wow, it really is hard. Initially, I thought the final emoji was meant to represent "game" or "play". I looked up the lyrics of the song, and I'm still not sure if I'm looking at the right line.

I had a feeling mine would be too hard cause even I had a hard time coming up with the right emojis. So I added the lyric in the spoiler. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1