Biden lost the black vote, but they're not voting for Trump. They're not voting at all.

Several of my friends mentioned a thing that Biden said, and let's just say it has done irrevocable damage. He has definitely lost the black vote. But they're not voting for Trump, they are refusing to vote. 

When Biden said he paid for Hunter's Rehab when it came to his addiction and could care less about other's **** addicts in families. 

It definitely didn't sit right, many of my friends we're planning to vote for him, but a lot of them remember that they have family in jail for selling crack, ****** and other stuff just to survive and that it was a faster way to make money that the government couldn't take and claim. Lots of my friends actually prefer working under the table to avoid paying taxes and in some cases they don't have to pay child support to a child they didn't agree as a result of a one night stand. Trust me my friends who regret that one night trued to lawyer up but because it's being paid under the table, they can't do anything about it. 

Yeah, he lost their vote even with Kamala. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived