Why is everyone sleeping on that new Melanie C?

"Melanie C" is a cohesive album, well-produced, and with several highlights. "Blame It On Me", "In and Out of Love", "Overload", "Fearless" and "Nowhere To Run" are the standouts.

It's definitely one of her best albums, but "Northen Star", "Reason" and "Beautiful Intentions" will always be my favorites. But this one definitely enters to the Top 5 alongside "The Sea." 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I am a little salty with Mel C right now lol She got kinda annoyed with the fans asking for Spice Girls Bsides and she thinks we would rather hear album after album about her lack of self-esteem rather than new Spice Girls music. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

A b side means it's not strong enough for the inclusion in the album. Aka it's rejected cos it's not strong enough. She pissed a lot of fans off. 

They want W.O.M.A.N. cos it was supposed to be on the third Album. But of course they went a Different route and while it was rejected. They did a remix of Right back at ya, Even though Elliot Kennedy who wrote the Song with the girls shaded the track for becoming standard American pop music instead if the Europop sound they were known for. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

"Melanie C" is a cohesive album, well-produced, and with several highlights. "Blame It On Me", "In and Out of Love", "Overload", "Fearless" and "Nowhere To Run" are the standouts.

It's definitely one of her best albums, but "Northen Star", "Reason" and "Beautiful Intentions" will always be my favorites. But this one definitely enters to the Top 5 alongside "The Sea." 

Beautiful Intentions was by far my favorite album of hers. I loved that one from beginning to end.  Everything since then had sorta been meh to me until she released Blame It On Me.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

A b side means it's not strong enough for the inclusion in the album. Aka it's rejected cos it's not strong enough. She pissed a lot of fans off. 

They want W.O.M.A.N. cos it was supposed to be on the third Album. But of course they went a Different route and while it was rejected. They did a remix of Right back at ya, Even though Elliot Kennedy who wrote the Song with the girls shaded the track for becoming standard American pop music instead if the Europop sound they were known for. 

To be honest, "Song For Her" by Geri, Emma and Mel B bops more than anything on Mel C's new album.  Geri is the best writer of the Spice Girls, honestly. 

24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

To be honest, "Song For Her" by Geri, Emma and Mel B bops more than anything on Mel C's new album.  Geri is the best writer of the Spice Girls, honestly. 

And everybody shades Geri about not continuing the tour or being that feisty **** ginger. Like she said in Vogue in 2019. It all came full circle. She's nearing 50. She's getting older and became a woman. She's doing everything she planned. She's lady of The Manor. If you know Geri like we do. This was all planned out. 

Plus she was very Angry at Mel B. How would you feel married to have your sister said all that stuff that happened 20 years ago. Things are best kept between girlfriends. 

Mel B broke girl code. Plus it wasn't like a huge secret, it was well known among the spicers. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And everybody shades Geri about not continuing the tour or being that feisty **** ginger. Like she said in Vogue in 2019. It all came full circle. She's nearing 50. She's getting older and became a woman. She's doing everything she planned. She's lady of The Manor. If you know Geri like we do. This was all planned out. 

Plus she was very Angry at Mel B. How would you feel married to have your sister said all that stuff that happened 20 years ago. Things are best kept between girlfriends. 

Mel B broke girl code. Plus it wasn't like a huge secret, it was well known among the spicers. 

I follow them very closely.  I wonder what the girls discussed on their "walk in the woods" recently.  All 5 of them.  

5 hours ago, Spiceboi said:

I love it - really cohesive and "Good Enough" is a banger! Hope she releases the deluxe versions on streaming. I'd buy the deluxe CD and rip it but literally don't have a CD player anymore. Maybe she'll do what Taylor Swift did and release them a couple weeks afterwards... 

Don't you have a laptop computer? Most of them now come w/ a CD/DVD player and burner. You'd just need to access a laptop or desktop computer to rip it (w/ Windows Media).

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Two words she's a spice girl. 

Some members shade them without even listening to the music. 

Kinda sad, it's like they like what they grow up with, but can't check the influences if their favorite artists

Yeah. Melanie C should be selling Eminem and Taylor Swift numbers considering the height of her heartfelt artistry and the quality of her voice and music.

• Love 1

Northern star got me through some deep ish, Feel the sun actually felt very hopeful that it might be dark now. It's going to get better. 

Her music did help me get through some deep ish,

"I'm not gonna be the acceptable version of me, you want me to be" 

If any of you can't relate to that especially with conservative family, who hates the lgbt community, who want you to bigots like them, etc.

I wanna know, do you even have a heart. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block